| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||Wherever I go, the wind follows. And the wind... smells like rain.||„|
|~ Spider-Man Noir|
|“||My name is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. In my universe, it's 1933 and I’m a private eye. I like to drink egg creams and I like to fight Nazis. A lot. Sometimes, I let matches burn down to my fingertips just to feel something, anything.||„|
|~ Spider-Man Noir|
Spider-Man Noir is a dark and monochromatic version of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. He is one of the Spider-People pulled out of his dimension by the Kingpin, using his super collider.
He is voiced by Nicolas Cage, who also portrayed Zoc in The Ant Bully, Grug Crood in The Croods, Cameron Poe in Con Air, Benjamin Gates in National Treasure, Ghost Rider in Ghost Rider, Big Daddy in Kick-Ass, Balthazar Blake in The Sorceror's Apprentice, Stanley Goodspeed in The Rock, and Randall Raines in Gone in 60 Seconds.
Peter Parker, like most of his counterparts, was bitten by a radioactive spider rather than a magical spider, but in his dimension it is the 1930s. He worked as a private eye, but he was pulled in the universe of Miles Morales after the Kingpin attempted to bring alternate version of his deceased wife and son into his universe.
Spider-Man Noir talks in a stereotypical 1930s dialect similar to Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney and Edward G. Robinson. He lives for his heroism, as he told the alternate version of Aunt May that he and his counterparts "don't pick the ballroom, they just dance". He also joined his new allies in stopping Kingpin. He can be insensitive at times, as when he learned Miles' uncle was a villain, he called it a "hard core origin story". However, he did comfort Miles after his uncle was killed in front of him. He also parted with his counterparts on good terms before heading home. Due to his universe being entirely in black, white and grey, he is unfamiliar with colors and is seen playing with a Rubik's Cube which he takes a liking to. When he returns to his dimension, he takes the cube home with him and manages to solve it. In the credits, he is shown selling it to the people of his world.
Powers and Abilities
- Spider Physiology: Due to being bitten by a genetically modified "super" spider, Spider-Man Noir possesses the proportionate powers of a spider; such as superhuman strength, durability, endurance, speed, agility, reflexes, equilibrium, stamina, senses, etc. He can also cling to solid surfaces, produce organic webbing and has a "spider-sense", which alerts him to danger.
- Superhuman Strength: Possessing the proportionate strength of a spider, Spider-Man Noir can overpower normal humans relatively easily, his kicks and punches can send normal humans flying. He was also able to best Tombstone, with his fists alone.
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man Noir is able to survive being thrown around violently at high speeds and hitting a large screen.
- Superhuman Speed: Possessing the proportionate speed of a spider, Spider-Man Noir is much faster than normal humans.
- Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man Noir is able to perform acrobatic and gymnastic moves, such as high jumps, somersaults, flips, etc.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man Noir is able to dodge any attack. His spider-sense also further greatly amplifies his superhuman reflexes.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: Spider-Man Noir is able to balance himself perfectly on any object, no matter how small or narrow it is.
- Superhuman Jumping: Due to his enhanced strength, Spider-Man Noir can jump much higher and leap much further than normal humans.
- Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Man Noir can remain physically active for longer periods of time.
- Superhuman Senses: Spider-Man Noir's senses are more greatly developed than normal humans.
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man Noir possesses precognitive danger senses, as he is able to quickly dodge any form of attacks just after sensing them. It also helps him identify if he is close to someone with similar spider powers.
- Web Generation: Spider-Man Noir possesses the ability to organically produce silk webbing from glands inside his forearms.
- Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man Noir is able to stick or grip onto any surface, much like any spider would; by using his fingertips and feet.
- Master Investigator: Due to Spider-Man Noir being a private investigator for an unknown number of years, he is a highly skilled investigator.
- Expert hand-to hand combatant: He has proven to be capable fighter, being able to hold his own against Tombstone. He also uses fighting skill in conjunction with his powers, as he easily bested Tombstone with his fists and web.
- Limited Durability: Although Spider-Man Noir is incredibly durable, he does have his limits; for example, objects or weapons with enough force can injure him.
Spider-Man Noir is a black and white superhero with a coat, cape, boots, gloves and hat.
- Unlike his Earth-90214 counterpart, Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider rather than a magical spider.
Sam Raimi series
Marvel Cinematic Universe