Spitter is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Spheroid from the planet Scalpasc.
Spitter is a green, bulbous alien. He resembles a puffer fish. He has 3 spikes sticking out the top and bottom of his head. His mouth covers mostly the upper front of him, which is filled with dull colored, pointed teeth. His eyes are connected to the corners of his lips. Spitter wears black pants that partly covers his stomach and has the Omnitrix symbol on the black pants.
In Ultimate Alien, Spitter looks exactly the same except he now has green eyes and white teeth. He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
Spitter can spit out a concentrated blast of slime. This slime is very slippery, and can be made acidic. It has also been shown to be highly conductive. When he spits, Spitter inflates into a ball-like shape.
Spitter has sharp teeth.
Spitter seems to have enhanced strength, as shown in Ben 10,000 when he held Dr. Animo, who had the body of a gorilla at that time.
Scalpasc's atmosphere is toxic, but Spitter can survive on Scalpasc because he has no nostrils.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Ben unlocked Spitter whenever he unlocked Feedback and Arctiguana, that is, sometime between Ben 10 and the Omniverse flashbacks.
- Spitter is the only alien seen used by Ben 10,000 that present-day Ben has not used.
- Spitter is one of the only two aliens in Ultimate Alien not to have the Ultimatrix symbol on their chests, having it above his waist instead. The other is Murk Upchuck.
- Spitter came to be from re-purposing one of Perk Upchuck's prototype designs, similar to Arctiguana (albeit, his coloring was changed during re-purposing).
- He, Wildmutt and Fourmungousaur are the only aliens to have never spoken.