This Hero was Headlined on January 2020.
|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||Looks like I got some things to do!||„|
|~ Spyro the Dragon (1998).|
Spyro is the titular main protagonist of the video game series of the same name. He has undergone two reboots: The Legend of Spyro trilogy and the Skylanders series.
He was voiced by Carlos Alazraqui in the first game, who also voiced Rocko in Rocko's Modern Life, Tom Kenny in three of its sequels and the Reignited Trilogy series, who was famous for voicing Dog from CatDog, SpongeBob SquarePants and Dad-o in Henry Hugglemonster, and Jess Harnell in the fifth sequel of the original series. He had no voice actor in the sixth and final sequel.
In the Skylanders series, he is voiced by Justin Long in TV series, who also played Humphrey, and Josh Keaton in five of its video games and Matthew Mercer in the sixth. In his dark/evil form, he is voiced by Jason Ritter, who also played Dipper Pines in Gravity Falls.
|“||Hold your horns! Here comes Spyro!||„|
|~ Spyro, from his game debut.|
Spyro is known as a heroic dragon who is ready for action. He is fearless, spunky and has a blazing personality. Spyro has also little interest in love, seeing it as "a sad sight".
The Legend of Spyro trilogy
In The Legend of Spyro series, Spyro is a rare purple dragon prophesied to bring peace and balance to the world. He thrives to stop the evil Dark Master from being resurrected, and save the world from destruction.
Unlike his classic counterpart, Spyro is compassionate and is always willing to help others in need. He is slightly cocky, notably towards his adoptive brother Sparx. He is adventurous, curious about his past and eager to shape his future. In spite of showing recklessness of an adolescent at times, Spyro is slowly growing into the role of a leader of a proud species.
|“||All Fired Up!||„|
|~ Spyro's official catchphrase in the Skylanders universe.|
He hails from a rare line of magical purple dragons that come from a faraway land few have ever traveled. It's been said that the Scrolls of the Ancients mention Spyro prominently -- the old Portal Masters having chronicled his many exciting adventures and heroic deeds. Finally, it was Master Eon himself who reached out and invited him to join the Skylanders. Now calling Skylands his home, Spyro remains one of its most valued protectors, with evil facing a new enemy -- and the Skylanders gaining a valued ally.
Being a young dragon, Spyro is eager and headstrong but shows a strong dedication in defending Skylands from all things evil. He has a photographic memory, that allows him to remember islands and creatures in Skylands he encountered.
Powers and Abilities
- Dragon physiology: Spyro is a purple dragon, a special and rare breed of dragon.
- Flight: A standard dragon ability.
- Fire Breath: A standard dragon ability to breathe fire. Spyro can breathe a stream of fire or fireballs from his mouth.
- Advanced strength: Spyro is capable of taking down opponents so that some of them were sent flying, even bringing down opponents who are bigger than him.
- Advanced durability: Spyro is resistant and tough given his tough dragon scales.
- Advanced endurance: Spyro is able to endure attacks and injuries, even from the toughest of opponents.
- Advanced stamina: Spyro can remain active and battle, explore, and fly without getting exhausted or showing any signs of fatigue.
- Advanced speed: Spyro can fly, swim and run at high speeds.
- Advanced Agility: Spyro is agile and fast to react, and can make quick turns when he's flying.
- Electricity Breath: Spyro can exhale a stream of electricity from his mouth.
- Ice Breath: Spyro can exhale ice that he can freeze objects and his opponents with, even encasing them in ice.
- Horns: Spyro can use his horns to charge at his opponents; he even break objects if need be, and perform a dive when he's in the air than come down head first.
- Expert combat: Spyro can hold his own in a fight. He can perform close combat by using his horn or tail to strike his opponents. He can us his elemental breaths to attack from a distance or attack them at a close range.
- Master Aerial Combat: Spyro is also well-versed when fighting while in the air. Spyro can use his horns or tail to strike, use velocity when charging, and send his opponents crashing down. Spyro can use his elemental breaths to attack from a distance or to deliver an attack at close range.
- High intellect: Spyro is very intelligent and understands how mechanics and mechanisms work. He is perceptive and analytical, able to figure out an opponent's weak spot, and attack when there is an opening. He is also capable of understanding Volteer's fast intellect and wide use of vocabulary.
- Sheer willpower: Spyro has a sheer power of will. Spyro is always lending himself to help regardless how dangerous the situation is and determined to stop anyone from achieving their nefarious goals. He refused to let anything stand in his way or feel down, as Spyro refused to accept the dark fates of Malefor's view of the Purple Dragons.
- Glide: Spyro can glide to get across unreachable places using his wings.
- Wing Shield: Spyro can use his wings to deflect projectiles back at their opponents. However, it doesn't protect him from direct physical attacks.
- Water Breath: Spyro can spew out water, it doesn't hurt his opponents but he can use it to put out fires or counter fire-related abilities.
- Bubble Breath: Spyro can spew out special bubbles that he once used to catch the dragonflies.
The Legend of Spyro
- Child prodigy: When Spyro was young, Spyro was able to master the four elemental breaths, fire, electricity, ice, and earth, including Dragon Time.
- Earth Breath: As a purple dragon, its common for him to learn about using earth.
- Cone Shot: Spyro can shoot out a green, cone shaped blast of energy.
- Earth Bomb: Spyro can shoot out a leafy bomb which explodes into a large green tornado. The tornado sucks up the enemies, twirls them around, then sends them high into the sky for multiple hits. This move can be used to keep the enemies nearly immobile if used repeatedly. When the enemies come down, they are as flat as pancakes.
- Earth Flail: Spyro shoots out a long glowing green chain that connects to a giant swirling bomb. When Spyro spins in place, it kills all enemies that dare come near.
- Earth Pound: Spyro flips into the air then comes down with a smack, sending out green waves of earth energy.
- Armored Boulder: Spyro can project a spiked boulder which protects Spyro from anything. When the ball is charged up, the ball spins rapidly before it hurls toward enemies. After Spyro jumps in his earth boulder and hits the ground, an earthquake pulse throws all enemies into the air.
- Earth Missile: Spyro projects rock-like missiles. After it is charged up, a green ball of energy forms on Spyro's mouth. When released, it explodes into four miniature earth missiles.
- Fireballs: Spyro can hurl fireballs that arch forward and explode upon impact.
- Fire Missiles: Spyro can project homing fire missiles.
- Comet Dash: Spyro performs a headlong rush and strike with fire.
- Electric Stream: Spyro can shock his enemies and throw them around.
- Electric Arc: Spyro can suspend enemies in a makeshift electric cage.
- Electric Orb: Spyro can blast his enemies into the air. He can also launch enemies into the air by creating a small electric twister that surrounds him and running into enemies. The orb can also send out electric pulses.
- Ice Spikes: Spyro can shoot out spikes made out of ice.
- Polar Bomb: Spyro can create ice-made platforms in liquids, freeze enemies, and put out fires.
- Ice Tail: Spyro attacks his enemies with his tail while freezing them simultaneously.
- Snow Storm: Spyro can create a freezing cyclone of ice and snow.
- Dragon Time: In the prophecy, purple dragons, such as Spyro, can control time.
- Time Reduction: Spyro can slow down time, giving him time to attack and/or avoid.
- Crystal Imprisonment: Spyro once encased himself, Cynder, and Sparx in crystal to protect them when the Well of Souls begins to collapse.
- Convexity Breath: ???
- Elemental Furies: ???
- Dark Spyro: ???
|The Headlined Heroes|