- NOTE: This article is about the version of Spyro from the original games. You may be looking for information on his The Legend of Spyro counterpart, his Skylanders counterpart, or his TV spinoff counterpart.
This Hero was Headlined on January 2020.
|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||Looks like I got some things to do!||„|
|~ Spyro the Dragon (1998).|
|“||Hold your horns! Here comes Spyro!||„|
|~ Spyro, from his game debut.|
Spyro is the titular main protagonist of the video game series of the same name.
He is the hero of the Dragon Realms he calls home, commonly saving the world from evil that threatens the peace. Throughout his adventures, he is joined by a yellow dragonfly named Sparx, as well a large cast of characters who help him on his quests.
In the first game, he is voiced by Carlos Alazraqui in the first game, who also voiced Rocko in Rocko's Modern Life. In three of its sequels and the Reignited Trilogy series, he is voiced by Tom Kenny who was famous for voicing Dog from CatDog, SpongeBob SquarePants and Dad-o in Henry Hugglemonster. In the fifth sequel of the original series, he is voiced by Jess Harnell. He has no voice actor in the sixth and final sequel.
Spyro is known as a heroic dragon who is ready for action. He is fearless, spunky and has a blazing personality. Spyro has also little interest in love, seeing it as "a sad sight".
Powers and Abilities
- Dragon physiology: Spyro is a purple dragon, a special and rare breed of dragon.
- Flight: A standard dragon ability.
- Fire Breath: A standard dragon ability to breathe fire. Spyro can breathe a stream of fire or fireballs from his mouth.
- Advanced strength: Spyro is capable of taking down opponents so that some of them were sent flying, even bringing down opponents who are bigger than him.
- Advanced durability: Spyro is resistant and tough given his tough dragon scales.
- Advanced endurance: Spyro is able to endure attacks and injuries, even from the toughest of opponents.
- Advanced stamina: Spyro can remain active and battle, explore, and fly without getting exhausted or showing any signs of fatigue.
- Advanced speed: Spyro can fly, swim and run at high speeds.
- Advanced Agility: Spyro is agile and fast to react, and can make quick turns when he's flying.
- Electricity Breath: Spyro can exhale a stream of electricity from his mouth.
- Ice Breath: Spyro can exhale ice that he can freeze objects and his opponents with, even encasing them in ice.
- Horns: Spyro can use his horns to charge at his opponents; he even break objects if need be, and perform a dive when he's in the air than come down head first.
- Expert combat: Spyro can hold his own in a fight. He can perform close combat by using his horn or tail to strike his opponents. He can us his elemental breaths to attack from a distance or attack them at a close range.
- Master Aerial Combat: Spyro is also well-versed when fighting while in the air. Spyro can use his horns or tail to strike, use velocity when charging, and send his opponents crashing down. Spyro can use his elemental breaths to attack from a distance or to deliver an attack at close range.
- High intellect: Spyro is very intelligent and understands how mechanics and mechanisms work. He is perceptive and analytical, able to figure out an opponent's weak spot, and attack when there is an opening. He is also capable of understanding Volteer's fast intellect and wide use of vocabulary.
- Sheer willpower: Spyro has a sheer power of will. Spyro is always lending himself to help regardless how dangerous the situation is and determined to stop anyone from achieving their nefarious goals. He refused to let anything stand in his way or feel down, as Spyro refused to accept the dark fates of Malefor's view of the Purple Dragons.
- Glide: Spyro can glide to get across unreachable places using his wings.
- Wing Shield: Spyro can use his wings to deflect projectiles back at their opponents. However, it doesn't protect him from direct physical attacks.
- Water Breath: Spyro can spew out water, it doesn't hurt his opponents but he can use it to put out fires or counter fire-related abilities.
- Bubble Breath: Spyro can spew out special bubbles that he once used to catch the dragonflies.
|The Headlined Heroes|