In 1941, I was the prettiest girl in school. I won the 4-H beauty pageant and made finger love to Mickey Rooney.Stanley Hopson
Stanley Hopson is one of the main heroes from the Netflix original series, Paradise P.D. He is a mentally deficient, perverted, bisexual, 100+-year-old man, who works as a police officer for Paradise Police Department.
Hopson is unarguably the oldest member of the police force but due to his old age, Hopson has become rather senile and a bit silly in the brain. Because of this, he usually gets left out of certain missions and is subject to performing menial tasks, where he isn't allowed much involvement in true heroism. However, he has still managed to be a hero every now and then, even if he does a terrible job at it.
He is voiced by Dana Snyder.
- In "Welcome to Paradise", Hopson received Karen's distress call, after she was kidnapped by Terry Two-Toes and alerted the rest of Paradise P.D. to go to the dentistry, where he was holding her hostage.
- In "Paradise Found", Hopson went in disguise as a woman named "Hopsaletta" and infiltrated the Paradise Women's Prison to bust the wrongfully arrested Dusty Marlow, out.
- In "Tucker Carlson is a Huge Dick", Hopson tried to stop Robby and Delbert from robbing a liquor store but he wielded a sword that was way too heavy for him, leading to him falling over and hurting himself.
- In "The Father, The Son, and The Holy Post-It Note", Hopson noticed that Bullet's doghouse was on fire and that he was about to die in it. So, he grabbed Bullet in his dentures and dragged him out to safety, saving his life.
- In "Flip the Vote", Hopson resurrected the dead bodies of Gina, Dusty, and Bullet to help them escape from Hell.
- In "Operation: D.D.", Hopson helped the rest of Paradise P.D. to defeat The Kingpin. This included him killing a flipper person with a giant metal dildo and going in disguise with Gina to distract The Legion of Dooooom with a false sexual harassment training seminar.