|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Starfire (Titans) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||We're not born good or bad. The choices you make define your destiny. Trigon chose darkness. I have to choose what my future holds. You will, too.||„|
|~ Starfire to Raven|
Princess Koriand'r, also known as Starfire and Kory Anders, is one of the deuteragonists of the DC Universe series, Titans. She is a warrior princess from the Planet, Tamaran sent to earth to destroy Rachel Roth to prevent Trigon's return. However, Kory loses all memory, forgetting her mission and instead befriends her target. She joins the Titans to protect Rachel from the Organization.
Starfire is portrayed by Anna Diop.
Koriand'r was born on the planet Tamaran, born to King Myand'r and Queen Luand'r and had a younger sister, Blackfire. Being the firstborn, Koriand'r was going to rule one day. However, Kory did not inherit the royal ability to control fire, and instead, her sister did. .however, their parents transfered Blackfire's power to Starfire. The royal family covered the story, making it appear if it was Starfire who had the powers instead.
As a child, Kory was often adored by the people and her parents showing favoritism over her sister. Annoyed by her more successful sister, Komand'r grew jealous of . At one point, Koriand'r had romantic relationships with the royal guard, Fadddei that ended in scrutiny. After undergoing many trials, Starfire was allowed to go to Earth to prevent Trigon's return. She was to assassin the daughter of Trigon to prevent his return and the destruction of the world, Tamaran included.
Powers and abilities
Tamaranean Physiology: Being a Tamaranean, Koriand'r has advanced powers and abilities humans are not able to accomplish. She has an advanced physiology and regenerative healing factor and a skilled assassin.
- Superhuman Strength: Starfire is stronger than the average human and able to overower great opponents with relative ease. Koriand'r is strong enough to overpower Deathstroke, a master assassin despite his enhanced strength and a feat that not even Donna Troy could handle him.
- Superhuman durability:
- Regenerative healing factor:
- Eye Transformation: Kory's eyes glow a brighter green whenever she is accessing her powers. Her eye takes on a glowing pupiless appearance
- Energy Shield:
- Psychic Dreams:
- Prophetic Dreams:
- Retrocognitive Dreams:
- Ultraviolet energy absorption
- Thermal shield
- Heat generation
- Multilingualism: Apart from Tamaranean, Koriand'r knows a variety of languages, including English, German, Russian and several parts of the Kryptonian language.
|“||They're different... I found out the powers I lost weren't really mine to begin with. They belong to someone else... Not new. They were with me all along. The real me."||„|
|~ Kory Anders to Kapelwa|
|“||I think it comes from the sun. I can absorb its power and direct it. I'm weaker at night, though. I'm sometimes empty. And it takes me a while to recharge.||„|
|~ Kory to Dick Grayson|
- In the comics, Blackfire is depicted as Starfire's older sister. However, in the series, Koriand'r is the older sister instead.
- When using her powers, Starfire's skin turns orange and her eyes turn green, making her resembles her comic counterpart