| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Stella Zhau is a supporting character in The Loud House. She is the only female member of Lincoln's gang.
She is voiced by Haley Tju.
Stella is a tall slender Filipino girl, with tan skin, freckles, black hair that curls up at the back end with two strands of hair standing out, two pairs of eyelashes, and noticeably slanted eyes.
Her main attire consist of a white short-sleeved sweater, with a red star in the middle, a red collar, and red sleeve edges, a knee-long black skirt, white knee-high socks with a red and blue stripe at the top, and green sneakers. She also wears a wristwatch on her right hand and a red hair clip on the back of her head.
In "White Hare", she wore an orange headband with a bow, and had her hair tied up in a bun.
Stella is a very nice and fun-loving tomboy who is down to earth and cares about her friends. She helps her friends whenever she can. But, one of her more notable traits is that she doesn’t like her information being misinterpreted, like when Lincoln, Clyde, Liam, Zach and Rusty think that she can’t decide who to date.
In "White Hare", Lincoln wanted to make a good impression because of her arrival to town. However, the sisters encouraged him to be himself, since him being himself is enough to make a good impression. After barely catching up with the bus, Lincoln discovers Stella sitting alone, and offers to sit next to her, where she immediately gets charmed by Lincoln's personality, and offers him carrot sticks on the ride to school.
In "Be Stella My Heart", Stella arrives, asking Lincoln and his friends to swap lunches for carrot sticks. Later at Gym class, she asks them if she can take part on their Snake formation, but they are too awkwardly to talk to her and she steps back wishing them good luck. In Science class Stella asks them if they want a lab partner or she would be with Mrs. Johnson. Sometime later Stella asks Lincoln to come with her to Burpin' Burger after school and he eagerly accepts her offer. The next day while Lincoln was talking to his friends, Stella then asks Rusty to come with her to the Flea market and he accepts much to Lincoln's jealousy. Rusty then informs that he and Stella eat ice cream with waffle cones, She asks Liam to come with her to the mall and he happily accepts. Stella taps Zach in the shoulder and makes a pistol gesture, meaning asking for a laser tagging, which he accepts, much to Liam's jealousy. Stella taps Clyde in the shoulder and makes a little dancing asking to come to the arcade to play Dance Dance Revolution, which he accepts, enraging Zach, causing him to punch the drinking fountain hurting his hand in the process. When Clyde shows them that he and Stella playing the game, this makes them completely jealous. At Lunch, Stella was eating unaware that Lincoln and his friends are fighting over her. At Gym class, she and the other students watch Lincoln and his friends fighting each other over to her as Coach Pacowski rushes to them to break it up. Later Lincoln and his friends confront her saying they do not want more of her business and she explains that she only wanted to get along with them and sadly leaves to hang out with Mrs. Johnson. At Lunch Stella was eating her sandwich alone, Lincoln and his friends arrive to apologizes for perceiving her actions the wrong way, but she does not respond. They decide to leave thinking she was furious with them, but she asks them for a trade lunch and they accept, successfully rekindled their friendship, and shows them a new formation called the Scorpion formation, which they proudly accept.
- Kevin Sullivan has confirmed that Stella was, in fact, the new girl that was introduced in "White Hare". He states that Stella went through a character redesign during production of "Be Stella My Heart".
- She is one of the few human characters on the show with no visible detailing on her teeth.
- According to Darin McGowan, Stella is of Filipino descent.
- As of "White Hare", she's a new resident in Royal Woods.
- Stella is the first non-Loud family member to receive her name on a title card.
- Her name means "star" in Latin.
- "Loud and Proud" confirms that Stella is 11.
- It is also revealed that she loves tech, and always wants to dismantle electronics and put them back together.
- In "Antiqued Off", it is revealed that she finds magic shows boring.
- She revealed her last name in "Kernel of Truth".
- According to Zach in "Be Stella My Heart", she may speak three languages. However, that information is dubious since he got it from a third party.
- Fans viewed her as a possible love interest for Lincoln after Ronnie-Anne left.
- Equivalent to Tuka Luna Marceau from Gate.
- Her personality is very similar to Connie Maheswaran from Steven Universe as well as Isabella Garcia-Shapiro from Phineas and Ferb.
Friends and Family