If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Stewart "Stewie" Gilligan Griffin is the anti-hero/secondary protagonist and (former) main antagonist in the TV show Family Guy. He is the eccentric 1 year old son of Peter and Lois Griffin, their youngest child. Stewie, equipped with his teddy bear, Rupert and his laser gun, has, on several occasions, almost single-handedly taken over the world and he seems to be obsessed with world domination and matricide. Although, he has saved the world from his evil half-brother Bertram many times as well as Osama Bin Laden. In The Real Live Griffins, he was played by Ashley Olsen. Although he has remained physically one year old since "Chitty Chitty Death Bang", mentally he seems much older, even proclaiming in "I Never Met the Dead Man" to be shooting on a fifth-grade level. He is also a good friend of Scotty Jennings, the son of Hope and Ben Jennings.
In the three first sessons of the show, Stewie was a short-tempered, raucous, pompious and cruel evil genius who was constantly planning to kill his own mother Lois and take over the world, being the main antagonist in three first seasons of the show. Despite being 1 year-old, mentally he is much older, being able to speak very fluently in an upper-class English accent with quite advanced vocabulary. Stewie is also very intelligent for his age, and the most evil plan he successfully pulled off was to trap a group of toodlers in a secret pit because they had displeased him. He called it "The Club of Forgotten Children" and they all presumably starved to death. Stewie would normally unflinchingly commit acts like murder, theft, hijacking, bombing and extortion among many, many others and embraced this depraved personality disorder of his. He never managed to kill a member of his family, although he tried to kill his mother in almost every episode in the three first seasons.
Since the fourth season, Stewie has become far less evil and villainous, and more of an anti-hero, even though he still has his scheming and mischievous behavior. He does whatever is necessary to get what he wants or feels is right, though this enthusiasm causes him to take risks and jump into situations without fully thinking it through. He also retained some of his malicious traits but directs them to other members of the world instead of his family who he has visibly grown to care for. Regardless of his mischievous schemes, Stewie does have his moments of selflessness and heroism. He also abandoned his goals of killing his mother and take over the world, though he still likes to talk about them.
Skills & Abilities
He has a genius-class intelligence & is a master strategist. He has shown remarkable physical strength, speed & stamina during his hand-to-hand combat battles. During such encounter, she also shows a great resistance to physical trauma, which would normally kill or knock out a human being. He is a highly skilled combatant and is an expert in utilizing various weaponry. He can even time travel with his time-traveling technology.
- He saved Lois and Peter from prison.
- Stewie kills Bertram to save the universe in "The Big Bang Theory".
- He killed Diane Simmons and saved Lois Griffin.
- He and Brian have saved Christmas.
- In "Brian & Stewie", he tells Brian to love him truly.
- Stewie saved Brian by Penelope in "Mr. & Mrs. Stewie".
- In "Leggo my Meg-o", he and Brain saved Meg by spoofing the events of Taken.
- He saved the multiverse for Bertram in Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse.
- He and Brian have tried to retrieve the cure for cancer by Carter, although they failed.
- He and Brian have gone back in time with Chris to help him with the school.
- He saved his brother Chris from Charles Yamamoto.
- Closest with Brian but he is also close with Chris at times.
- Helped Chris stand up to the school bullies.
- In "Chap Stewie", he accepts again the Griffins like his family.
- He saved Bart Simpson from his worst enemies: Nelson Muntz, Seymour Skinner, Jimbo Jones, and Sideshow Bob.
- He saved Brian from the Death in "Christmas Guy".
- He has proved wise and caring towards Chris.
- In the modern seasons, Stewie becomes a friendly, sympathetic and wise guy, compared to previous seasons, where he was a villain.
- Saves Brian and many dogs from being eaten by using a mix of gymnastics and karate.