|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Stewie Griffin contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Stewart "Stewie" Gilligan Griffin is one of the main characters of Family Guy and the main protagonist of Road to.... He is the 1 year old son of Peter and Lois Griffin, their youngest child. Stewie, equipped with his teddy bear, Rupert and his laser gun, has, on several occasions, was the main antagonist of the series and almost single-handedly taken over the world and he seems to be obsessed with world domination and matricide. Although, he has saved the world from his evil younger half-brother Bertram. Many times as well as Osama Bin Laden and a more evil villain, Carter Pewterschmidt use to take over as the main antagonist. In The Real Live Griffins, he was played by Ashley Olsen. Although he has remained physically one year old since "Chitty Chitty Death Bang", mentally he seems much older, even proclaiming in "I Never Met the Dead Man" to be shooting on a fifth-grade level. He is also a good friend of Scotty Jennings, the son of Hope and Ben Jennings.
He is voiced by the Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, who also voices his best friend, Brian, his father Peter, Peter's friend Quagmire, Channel 5 Anchor, Tom Tucker and the Kool-Aid man.
Skills & Abilities
He has a genius-class intelligence & is a master strategist. He has shown remarkable physical strength, speed & stamina during his hand-to-hand combat battles. During such encounter, she also shows a great resistance to physical trauma, which would normally kill or knock out a human being. He is a highly skilled combatant and is an expert in utilizing various weaponry. He can even time travel with his time-traveling technology.
- He saved Lois and Peter from prison.
- Stewie kills Bertram to save the universe in "The Big Bang Theory".
- He killed Diane Simmons and saved Lois Griffin.
- He and Brian have saved Christmas.
- In "Brian & Stewie", he tells Brian to love him truly.
- Stewie saved Brian by Penelope in "Mr. & Mrs. Stewie".
- In "Leggo my Meg-o", he and Brain saved Meg by spoofing the events of Taken.
- He saved the multiverse for Bertram in Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse.
- He and Brian have tried to retrieve the cure for cancer by Carter, although they failed.
- He and Brian have gone back in time with Chris to help him with the school.
- He saved his brother Chris from Charles Yamamoto.
- Closest with Brian but he is also close with Chris at times.
- Helped Chris stand up to the school bullies.
- In "Chap Stewie", he accepts again the Griffins like his family.
- He saved Bart Simpson from his worst enemies: Nelson Muntz, Seymour Skinner, Jimbo Jones, and Sideshow Bob.
- He saved Brian from the Death in "Christmas Guy".
- He has proved wise and caring towards Chris.
- In the modern seasons, Stewie becomes a friendly, sympathetic and wise guy, compared to previous seasons, where he was a villain.
- Saves Brian and many dogs from being eaten by using a mix of gymnastics and karate.