This Hero was proposed and approved by Heroes Wiki's Pure Good Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this hero from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a "villainous" attempt to demonize said character) and the user will have high chances of being
| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||This is the best day of my life. I feel like ten inches tall.||„|
|~ Stuart Little|
|“||(Mrs. Little: That's Uncle Crenshaw, Cousin Edgar, Grandpa Spencer, Aunt Beatrice...and that's George, your brother.)||„|
|~ Mrs. Little introduces Stuart to his new relatives.|
Stuart Little is the titular protagonist of the franchise of the same name. He is Mr. and Mrs. Little's adoptive son, George's adoptive little brother, and Martha's adoptive older brother. Stuart is also the middle child. In the first film, he saved his friend and pal, Snowbell from Smokey. In the second film, he saved Margalo from Falcon. In the third film, he saved Reeko from The Beast.
In the film series, he is voiced by Michael J. Fox, who also played Marty McFly in the Back to the Future franchise, Scott Howard in Teen Wolf, Chance in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey and Homeward Bound II: Lost In San Francisco and Milo James Thatch in Atlantis: The Lost Empire. In the TV show, he is voiced by David Kaufman who also voices Danny Phantom.
To be Added...
To be Added...
To be Added..
- Although he was Mr. and Mrs. Little's adoptive son in the film, he was their biological son in the novel.
- David Kaufman has also filled in for Michael J. Fox by voicing Marty McFly in the Back to the Future animated series.
- Despite being the middle child, Stuart is apparently old enough to drive a car and fly a plane.
- He is also mentioned by the villain of Dr. Dollite 2 as a joke.
- Stuart Little was also mentioned in a SuperMarioLogan video called The Call Of Duty Blackout.
- Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Carrey, Matthew Broderick, Dave Foley, Ben Stiller, Matthew Lillard, Danny DeVito, Bill Murray, Ray Romano, Albert Brooks, Jason Flemyng, and John Cleese were considered for the voice of Stuart Little before Michael J. Fox was cast.