Swampfire is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Methanosian from the planet Methanos.
He was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker who also voiced Diamondhead, Chromastone, Wildmutt, Humungousaur, Big Chill, Jetray, Echo Echo, Armodrillo, Water Hazard, and Four Arms in the same franchise and Rex in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
Swampfire is a plant-like humanoid alien with a whole green body with black parts. He has a black head with flame-patterned. As Ultimate Swampfire, his appearance changes drastically. Ultimate Swampfire has tan skin with blue organic gel-like matter.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Swampfire was able to push over the Highbreed Weather Array.
- Regeneration: Swampfire has been able to recover from getting his arm ripped off, being punched through the chest, being crushed, decapitated and being ripped to shreds; all in a matter of seconds.
- Limb Re-attachment: When getting his arm ripped off, Swampfire was able to reconnect it using vines.
- Body Alteration: After being crushed, Swampfire was able to reappear in the form of a vine before reforming into his normal body.
- Pain Tolerance: Possibly in conjunction with the above power, Swampfire was barely fazed when he was shot with several energy blasts.
- Fire Blasts: Swampfire can expel fire blasts from himself in the form of flamethrowers or fireballs. These blasts can be volatile enough to make a train carriage explode.
- Propulsion: By aiming his flamethrowers at the ground, Swampfire can propel himself into the air.
- Cold Resistance: Swampfire was able to remain conscious after being frozen solid and was able to thaw himself out.
- Plant Manipulation: Swampfire has total control over most plants and was able to turn cornfield crops into vines strong enough to lift DNAliens into the air.
- Mind Control: To a certain extent, Swampfire can control the minds of sentient plants. His new form was able to control the minds of an entire army of mutant pumpkins.
- Shapeshifting: Swampfire can shapeshift his body such as rooting himself into the ground or phasing through a cage.
- Stretchable Limbs: Swampfire was able to stretch his arm down the street to catch Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector.
- Tendril Generation: Swampfire can create tendrils from his fingers; serving as an extension to himself.
- Mud Generation: Swampfire can create adhesive mud that was used to blind Humungousaur.
- Seed Generation: Swampfire can create seeds which can sprout giant vines from the ground. These vines are powerful enough to restrain a Highbreed.
- Enhanced Durability: Swampfire has taken beatings from Vilgax and Kevin with minor injuries.
- Enhanced Stamina: Swampfire's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Vine Generation: Swampfire was able to summon vines strong enough to hold down the Stalker. After his 'puberty', Swampfire was able to summon a gigantic wall of vines.
- Whip Generation: Swampfire can create whips made out of vines. These whips are powerful enough to send one of Kevin's plasma balls back towards him.