Sylveon is one of Eevee's evolved forms from the sixth generation of Pokémon. It evolves from Eevee when it levels up with a Fairy-type move.
Sylveon is a quadrupedal Pokémon with mostly pale cream-colored fur, with it's ears, tail, and feet being a pinkish color. It has two bows on it's body, one on it's left ear and the other on it's neck, which both have two feelers extending from them. The bows are colored pale cream, with their centers being a pinkish color. It's has short and slender legs and small paws with three visible toes on each foot. It's eyes are light blue with small white pupils and no sclera. It has two pointed teeth on it's upper jaw that can only be seen when it's mouth is open. It's furry pink tail is slightly curved in a crescent shape.
Sylveon is a kind and gentle Pokémon, it uses its charm to hunt in the wild. It uses its ribbon-like feelers to hold hands with its trainers and walk alongside them, enabling it to sense their feelings. It can bring even the most intense battles to a halt by using its feelers to exude an aura of peace and tranquility, causing those near it to lose their fighting spirit, before it strikes a powerful and unexpected attack. Its movements are graceful and fluid, making it appear to be almost weightless. Sylveon is also very attractive to other Pokémon, which provides it an advantage on luring prey with its appearance in the wild through deception. When riled up, Sylveon will become fearless and won't hesitate to strike, no matter how large its opponents are. Galarian fairy tales have even depicted tales of Sylveon defeating ferocious dragon Pokémon.
In the anime
Sylveon's first appearance overall was in the Pikachu short Eevee & Friends.
Sylveon's first main anime appearance was in the episode Kindergarten Chaos!, where it was owned by a kindergarten teacher named Penelope.
A Sylveon owned by Valerie appeared in the A Fashionable Battle! and Fairy-Type Trickery!.
- Sylveon is the lightest Eeveelution.
- Sylveon is the first Fairy-type Pokémon revealed that didn't have it's type changed in Generation VI.
- Despite having an adorable and graceful appearance, Sylveon is heavily implied to be carnivorous according to Pokédex entries.
- Sylveon is most commonly found in urban areas, as it relies humans to evolve it from Eevee with strong friendships. Only few are spotted in the wild.
- Sylveon's classification of species as an "Intertwining Pokémon" is almost the same as the red thread that holds two or more person's relationship. Hence, its ribbons serve the same purpose. Based on its Pokémon X's Pokédex's data, it uses its "ribbons" to create peace amongst fighters and serves as their 'mediator'.