She is voiced by Ali Liebert.
At first, Tara comes out to be a bit obnoxious, always crossing her arms and watching in disgust as Kristyn would practice. But after Kristyn and Hailey return from the Ballet World, Tara gives Kristyn a pair of dancing shoes for her to use. During Kristyn's final performance, Tara cheers her on and claps her hands together in delight when she finishes. Afterwards, they hug and congratulate each other on a job well done. It is later known that she studied dance in France when she was young. In the end, Madame Natasha tells Tara that she got the role of Giselle and Dillon the role of Prince Albrecht.
Tara's known to be snobby and self-centered and wants to give her best in her performances. She accuses Dillon when the performance has flaws. In the end she is happy about Kristyn's awesome performance. She is shown to be very focused when it comes to dancing.
Tara has light skin, light brown hair and hazel eyes.
When she's training, she wears a black leotard, a white tutu skirt and white pointe shoes. Her hair is tied in a bun.
In her final performance, she has the same dress as Odile. It is a black tutu with glittery golden decorative designs, white tights, black pointe shoes, and golden headbands.
Land of Sweets
She wears a red tutu with white stockings and red shoes.
- "Oh! This is cutting into my rehearsal time!"
- "Of course we weren't going all out. Saving something for the show tonight. That's why those positions were so sloppy, right Dillon?"
- "Break a leg!!"
- "I'm sorry, guys, I don't want to be a downer, but I have three solos to think about, so can we some focus, please?"
- "Cause nobody will be watching...except the cow!"
- "Last rehearsal before the show, Dillon! Let's make magic!"
- "Wow! Go out there and make magic!"
- "There you are! I have been looking all over for you. Your a sive five? Well I brought you these there for last season and I wasn't about to wear them anywhere."
- "That's not the cherography. What's she doing?"