Tart is a ferret mascot from Fresh Pretty Cure!. Prince of the Sweets Kingdom, he leaves with Chiffon to go to the human world after an attack in order to find the four Pickruns and Pretty Cure. He speaks in a Kansai dialect.
Tart is an anxious, smart-mouthed prince who is known to over-react during situations. But he also has a very kind, caring side to him. Tart loves donuts and good stories.
He is voiced by Taiki Matsuno.
Tart is a very light brown ferret with a white stomach and brown eyes often appearing somewhat red. The inside coloring in his ears are each-tan. Around his neck is a purple-blue cloth like shawl.
- For the Pretty Cure All Stars DX3 Movie Character Polls held by Toei Animation, Tart appeared in the following rankings:
- 4th in "The Fairy you wish to have as a partner most".
- Tart is the first mascot to look quite different from all of the mascots that came before him and Chiffon.
- He is also the first mascot to not end his sentences with a suffix.
- Although he speaks in Kansai dialect, much like Akane Hino from Smile Pretty Cure.
- He is the first mascot to have a fianceé.
- He is the third mascot to be a prince, following Coco and Natts from Yes! Pretty Cure 5.
- He is also the last male lead mascot, yet.
- He shares the same voice actor with Wisdom from Futari wa Pretty Cure, Taiki Matsuno.
- He always calls the four Cures by their respective Cure names, with the suffix "-han" that is the Kansai variant of "-san".
|Pretty Cure Heroes|