Terraspin is the Omntrix's DNA sample of a Geochelone Aerio from the planet Aldabra.
He was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in Ben 10 Ultimate Alien and Bumper Robinson in Ben 10 Omniverse.
Terraspin is green, turtle-like alien with eight holes in his shell. He also has large, flipper-like arms and stumpy legs. He also has 3 holes which can extend 3 finger-like claws to use as fingers.
Terraspin wears the Ultimatrix/Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Terraspin is strong enough to throw a car with relative ease.
- Enhanced Stamina: Terraspin's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Terraspin was able to bat away a missile using a street lamp.
- Aerokinesis: Terraspin can manipulate air to a certain extent.
- Wind Generation: Terraspin can generate strong winds enough to lift a police car off the ground and can fight on par with Big Chill's freeze breath.
- Flight: By rapidly spinning while inside his turtle-like shell, Terraspin can achieve flight capabilities.
- Enhanced Speed: Terraspin was able to easily keep up with Bubble Helmet who was being rocket propelled using a jetpack.
- Tornado Generation: Terraspin was able to create a small tornado to defeat a horde of DNAliens.
- Mana Immunity: Aggregor states that Terraspin's species is immune to mana and magic attacks though they do seem to have to consciously activate it.
- Vortex Generation: By rapidly spinning, Terraspin can move fast enough to create vortexes capable of destroying giant robots.
- Poison Gas Immunity: Terraspin is perfectly capable of breathing poisonous gas.
- Enhanced Durability: Terraspin was able to tank a point-blank explosion.
If he gets stuck to something and cannot spin his arms and legs, or if any the holes on his chest get blocked, Terraspin's wind powers will decrease. If enemies jump onto Terraspin while he attempts to fly, he has to attempt to shake them off, making his flight unsteady. Also while flying, Terraspin’s arms become very sharp while spinning, making him essentially a spinning blade, which may cause unintentional damage. Unless he is flying, Terraspin's body is cumbersome and not very agile, as Attea claims if he wanted to run, Ben picked the wrong species to turn into. The position of his face also gives him a very big blind spot and he has to turn his entire body around to see behind him. If a small object is jammed in Terraspin's shell, it can cause him to stop in order to remove the obstruction. This also appears to cause him great discomfort, as he describes the ordeal to be "really not comfortable". Terraspin can be affected by magic if he is not using his magic immunity. Terraspin can easily slip on certain surfaces, such as water. If Terraspin spins his whole body while holding onto something at high speed, it would leave Ben very dizzy as a result when he reverts back to human.