| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page The Basterds contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis.||„|
|~ Aldo Raine|
The Basterds were a group of 11 (initially 9 soldiers), 8 Jewish and 3 non-Jewish, whose sole mission was to inflict terror in the Nazi occupied France during WW2. They were led by Lt. Aldo Raine.
- First lieutenant Aldo "The Apache" Raine (Leader)
- Lieutenant Archie Hicox
- Staff sergeant Donny "The Bear Jew" Donowitz
- Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz
- Corporal Wilhelm Wicki
- Private first class Smithson "The Little Man" Utivich
- Private first class Omar Ulmer
- Private first class Gerold Hirschberg
- Private first class Andy Kagan
- Private first class Michael Zimmerman
- Private first class Simon Sakowitz
The Basterds were founded sometime after the start of World War II.
- There was a real unit known as "Masters' Bastards" in WWII. Apart from the obvious rhyming, they earned the name due in part to their fearsome reputation against the Japanese, much like the fictional Raine's Basterds in Europe.