|“||Life dosen't give us purpose, we give life purpose.||„|
|~ The Flash|
The Flash is a superhero in DC comics and media and is among the fastest heroes in the DC universe, he stars in his own series as well as being a regular member of the Justice League and has a joking personality.
Powers and Abilities
- Absolute Speed: Fueled by the Speed Force, each Flash has the power of super speed, being able to move at velocities exceeding the speed of light, with Wally being able to move at lightspeed.
- Superhuman Strength: Each Flash is shown to be incredibly strong and they can even charge up their strength with their super speed.
- Superhuman Endurance, Agility, Reflexes, & Dexterity: As a result, all three of them gain superhuman endurance, agility, reflexes, and dexterity from having their physiologies being adapted for super speed travel: they can run for hours without resting, dodge or catch bullets in the blink of an eye, and outmaneuver a heat seeking missile.
- Accelerated Healing & Metabolism: These physiologies also accelerate their healing processes and metabolisms (which allows them to burn out drugs or toxins by either making them go in a spasm or force their molecular vibration power to activate).
- Increased Perceptions: Sharpens the sensory perceptions.
- Speed Force Aura: Also surrounds them with an aura that protects their bodies from the friction and heat they generate with their super speed.
- Molecular Vibration: They also have total control over their molecular structures, enabling them to vibrate it to a degree where they can pass through solid matter.
- Time Travel: Can travel through time and space via the Cosmic Treadmill.
- Power Distribution: The Speed Force also grants them powers unique to themselves, which are listed in their individual articles.