|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||It's really cool you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but I've never done battle. I've just pushed some people and run away.||„|
|~ The Flash to Batman.|
Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen (aka The Flash) is the overall pentagonist of the DC Extended Universe.
He is a cameo character of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, one of the four titular deuteragonists of Justice League and one of the five titular main protagonists of it's upcoming sequel, and will be the eponymous titular main protagonist of The Flash.
He is portrayed by Ezra Miller.
Barry Allen is remarkably intelligent yet also innocent, naive and quiet insecure with his fellow teammates, while telling Batman that he "need friends". During real battle, he is total afraid saying that he never was in a real battle and "only pushing people", however he is completely powerful and has strong attacks, driven for justice, but also seeking to help his father from prison.
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
The Flash makes a small cameo, telling Bruce Wayne to "search for us" which means to find the members of the league, before Bruce wakes up.
To be added...
To be added...
To be added...
Powers & Abilities
Speed Force conduit: Barry Allen, after being struck by lightning and doused in nearby chemicals, gained a metahuman connection to the Speed Force, an extra-dimensional energy field, granting him many speed-based abilities.
- Superhuman speed: Allen is capable of moving at tremendous hypersonic speeds, an ability so powerful that his movements are invisible to the naked eye. Allen notably ran from a fridge to knock out a mugger and returned before the milk bottle he was holding could fall. Later, he was able to draw on a man's face when visiting his father at Blackgate Penitentiary too fast for him to notice. When the Justice League attempted to restrain Superman following his revival, Flash was able to evade the majority of the Kryptonian's attacks, only being hit due to stumbling. The intensity of his speed allows the Flash to deliver superhumanly strong attacks, as well as to run along vertical surfaces, across the surface of the water, through solid matter, into other planes of frequency, and even through time.
- Accelerated healing factor: Barry's speed extends to him on a biological level, and thus, his metabolism functions faster than most humans, allowing him to heal any injuries within a short time-frame. Hence, Barry required only a few minutes to heal from getting shot in the leg by a Parademon plasma bolt. However, because of his accelerated metabolism, he burns calories at an accelerated rate, keeping his body slim and fit, requiring Barry to intake a high amount of calories to function normally. Due to this, Barry describes himself as a "snack hole": a black hole of snacks.
- Superhuman reflexes: Barry possesses reflexes far greater than a normal human being. This allows him to easily react to danger and events, and perceive the world in slow motion. Fortunately for Barry's sanity, he can relax this ability to enable him to interact with and tolerate the real world. Barry was able to easily dodge a batarang thrown at him by Bruce Wayne, with it appearing to be moving at him in slow motion (at least 62 times slower than reality), and Bruce himself frozen in place from Barry's perspective. While in this state, he is also able to outpace the speed of other forces like gravity, allowing him to move faster than an object can be affected by gravity and begin falling. His reflexes are faster than normal people can even perceive. However, Superman is shown to be capable of moving at a similar speed, able to match Flash himself on one occasion, to the point where a friendly wager was made between the two in a contest to see who was truly faster.
- Extreme force generation: While moving at an accelerated speed, Flash generates superhuman levels of momentum, which allow him to enhance the force behind his attacks, impacts, and collisions, often propelling people and objects several feet, that he uses to compensate for his average strength. Hence, Flash was able to easily mow down an entire squad of Parademons by colliding with them at immense speed, defeat Captain Boomerang in the same swift manner, and even to send a mugger flying with a single push. When tasked with saving the civilians during the battle for Earth, Barry was able to push an entire pickup truck several miles away while running.
- Momentum negation: Flash also can come to a full stop despite the extreme inertia of his movements, allowing him to further the illusion of having not moved at all if he moves at super-speed and returns to his previous location he before anyone can notice it.
- Superhuman stamina: Barry's body can handle the stress of moving at superhuman speeds for extended periods without getting tired or weak, so long as he's not running on an empty stomach.
- Superhuman agility: Barry's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels, allowing him to navigate while moving at superhuman speed. Thus, Flash managed to dodge most of the attacks from Steppenwolf and Superman. This coordination, however, isn't an intuitive trait, as Barry is still slightly clumsy.
- Intangibility: Theoretically, Flash can phase himself through solid objects by vibrating at super speed.
- Interdimensional Travel: Flash's incredible speed enables him to travel into other planes of frequency, where other realities are located.
- Time travel: Flash can run fast enough to break through the fabric of the space-time continuum, enabling him to travel back in time to monitor or alter past events. With the help of Cyborg's calculations, the Flash from an alternate future traveled back to warn Bruce Wayne of the potential danger Superman poses, showing Bruce a vision of the future.
- Electricity generation: While moving at incredible speeds, Barry generates bolts of electricity which can cause nearby technology to short-circuit or overload. He was able to charge himself enough to charge a Mother Box with enough energy to jumpstart Scout Ship 0344's Genesis Chamber. According to Amanda Waller's files, Flash can also charge the air vortexes that he generates with electricity, thereby further increasing their offensive capabilities. He is also capable of using this ability for smaller tasks, such as lighting a firecracker by snapping his fingers.
- Gifted intelligence: Barry Allen is an exceptionally intelligent science enthusiast, with aptitudes in physics, forensics, and engineering. Notably, Barry was capable of designing and building his Flash suit from anti-friction material employed by NASA, impressing even Batman with the sophistication. Since his childhood, Barry has been devoted to dedicating himself to studying forensic science to prove his father's innocence in the murder of his mother.
- Expert engineer: Barry Allen possesses an intimate understanding of quantum mechanics, mechanical engineering, and electronics, allowing him to construct the sophisticated Flash suit using materials that, in addition to holding up against immense levels of heat and friction, ground the excess currents of energy he experiences while moving at tremendous speeds.
- Musician: Barry claims he's capable of playing the viola.
- Bilingualism: Barry speaks his native English, and also claims to be fluent in American Sign Language.
|Extended Universe Heroes|