|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page The Kid (Getaway) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You don't even know my name, do you?||„|
|~ The Kid to Brent Magna.|
The Kid is an unnamed teenage girl who is an expert on cars and technology. She is the anti-heroic secondary protagonist of the 2013 film Getaway.
The Kid grew up loving cars. After graduating high school, her father gave her a Shelby Super Snake and moved from their home to Bulgaria two years ago.
On Christmas, the Kid saw Brent Magna steal her Shelby Super Snake car and forced him to leave with a gun in her hand. The Voice told Magna to kill her but Magna refused. As a result, the Kid stayed in the car as Magna was supposed to do his dangerous tasks.
The Kid tells Magna that the car he's driving is actually hers. Later, Magna tells her that he is doing these dangerous tasks to save his wife from danger.
The Final Task
The Voice told Magna and the Kid to do his last task or Magna's wife dies. The last task takes place at The Kid's father's bank.
The Kid has a very aggressive attitude and is known for saying profanity-laden phrases towards people, regardless of identity. However, she is a very smart teenager who is a know-it-all about cars.
She is known for calling people "assholes" and "dipshits", and is very rude.
The Kid has black hair and hazel eyes. She usually wears a hooded outfit when people try to steal her Shelby Super Snake.
- "Shit!" (Repeated quote)
- "Get out, now!"
- "You heard me, asshole. Get... OUT!"
- "Get out of the CAR!"
- "Off of me, asshole!"
- "Don't ever touch me like that again!"
- "The hell are you doing!?"
- "Not doing shit!"
- "Where are you going?!"
- "Oh my God!"
- "What the hell are you doing?!"
- "God, I hope we crash. Help me! This guy's trying to kill me! Please pull us over! This guy's crazy! HELP ME!"
- "Oh, SHIT!"
- "Is he dead?"
- "I'm not stealing it, you asshole. This is my car."
- "You don't believe this because you're a criminal."
- "You added all these cameras and shit in it to drain the battery."
- "In case some dipshit like you tries to steal my car."
- "WHAT THE HELL!?!"
- "I have a lot of money, you know."
- "I said if you let me go, I can give you a lot of money."
- "I hate you."
- "Do you realize I just have to buy another limited edition Shelby Super Snake, take another six moments to remove the cams, open up the intake and customize it? And then, I'm going to drive it over your face."
- "How butch. It's the twenty-first century, you should deal with it."
- "I'm documenting this shit."
- "This is what he did to my beautiful, beautiful, van. This is all the crap he added in, and this is the dumbass who took me. Say hi! Say hi to your new friends in jail."
- "We're just going to die because you're the dumbass who attacked the police with the damn car! Now every cop in this country is going to put a couple of bullets in our heads, that's a great plan."
- "Let go of me, asshole!"
- "This is not getting very subtle, you know!"
- "I'm totally screwed!"
- "HOLY SHIT!"
- "What happens when this is done? Why would he give her back to you?"
- "That's a pretty shitty answer."
- "This place is going to be a total shitshow."
- "He's a real asshole."
- "Hey, watch where you're going, asshole!" (Flips the middle finger)
- "We hold the cards, assholes!"
- "Good night, asshole."
- "I really, really hate you."
- "I'm not dying for you."
- "You don't even know my name, do you?"