The Protagonist's personality depends on whether he/she chooses to side with Good or Evil. When siding with good, he/she is honest and noble, and has a strong sense of justice and a forgiving attitude, while at the same time being quite naive. When siding with evil, while he/she says he/she is evil, he/she is just as naive as when siding with good, always keeps his/her word when saying he/she will do something nice for them as long as they do as he/she asks under his/her threat, and will do anything to protect his/her evil superiors. Regardless, both sides of the Protagonist have the same other part of their personality; a half-witted, idiotic character who uses puns, is always eager for adventure, is willing to help others, is curious, and is considered insane enough to fight monsters that are more powerful than him/her.
The Protagonist has many different abilities that vary depending on which class he/she has equipped. When being made by new players of different Artix Entertainment games, the Protagonist can choose to equip one out of four different starting classes as his/her initial class; Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and Healer.
- Like Anakin Skywalker The Hero starts out as a protagonist before falling to the side of their respective antagonists(Palpatine to Anakin and Drakath to the Hero) as well as becoming villains who enforce the antagonists and eventually both plan on betraying the antagonists they side with for greater power.
- The Protagonist in DragonFable Wiki
- The Protagonist in AQ Worlds Book
- The Protagonist in Villains Wiki
- The Protagonist in Hero Wiki