FANDOM


  • Wanna start a thread discussing vs between characters of different contents? If you do start giving an vs.

      Loading editor
    • Kenshiro vs Saitama.

        Loading editor
    • Know a internet show called DBX? They actually have a fight between Saitama and Kenshi.

      However i don't know the character, so explain me how could he stand Saitama please.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah i've seen it.

      Kenshiro can stand against him because all he has to do is hit a pressure point and it can be fatal to anyone through exploding; although all Saitama has to do is punch Kenshiro and he wins. It's very debatable between the two, nonetheless it would still be a cool fight.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • I've already seen the fight, but it's exciting cause the first who hits, wins.

      But let's put Saitama against another character, and don't choose Goku XD.

      Any other overpower character that you think could be a treat to him?

        Loading editor
    • Speaking about Saitama, do you like the powers i added in his infobox? I'm planning to add an section for his relationships in the series when i got time.

      If you don't have any edits planned, you could improve the pages of the one punch man heroes already with pages here, specially the new ones like Bang and Fubuki, what to add is up to you Z.

        Loading editor
    • Asura's wrath, Hellsing, or Spawn (since he technically can't die).

        Loading editor
    • Oghta wrote: Speaking about Saitama, do you like the powers i added in his infobox? I'm planning to add an section for his relationships in the series when i got time.

      If you don't have any edits planned, you could improve the pages of the one punch man heroes already with pages here, specially the new ones like Bang and Fubuki, what to add is up to you Z.

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • With hellsing i assume you mean Alucard, i don't know he may be immortal and has all that creepy vampire stuff but he is not a planet buster like Saitama, i remember you that baldy can destroy planets with a very small piece of his power.

      Asura however, would perfect for a match with the baldy.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Alucard, i don't know why i said Hellsing lol.

        Loading editor
    • Spawn as well, since he technically took out God in his universe.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Spawn would be good.

      Do you think Saitama could be powerful enough to destroy universes?

        Loading editor
    • I Dunno we haven't seen his powers go that far, and it's usually omnipresent beings that can only do that like Zeno from dbz.

        Loading editor
    • Omnipresent is not really necessary, ONE has confirmed his power actually has no limits whatsoever, and that he can destroy planets with an small porcent of his power along the fact that in his normal stance he can easily overpower an black hole (remember that alien who was the right hand of Boros? he used telekinesis to create the gravity of an black hole and Saitama didn't even blink).

      Also there is media that features beings or objects that can destroy universes, for example Bne 10 omniverse once featured an weapon that was invented by normal aliens that could destroy an entire universe when activated.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah big it's still hard to say if Saitama could destroy universes, that takes alot of power.

        Loading editor
    • Still, if he can peacefully walk in a black hole and destroy planets with an minimal of his power, oh boy.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that would be sick!

        Loading editor
    • You didn't answer when i asked you what do you think about the powers i've added to his infobox.

      Also, giving that besides his powers he also is a very skilled and smart fighter, along with his mastery and perfect control and use of his power make him dangerous as hell itself.

      Seriously, you gotta wonder why too much drama and show about martial arts, he is already in the peak of power and skill, shame certain fanboy in love with Genos can't see that.

        Loading editor
    • I think the powers you added are great if you wanna add more then feel free, and that certain fanboy starts with an O😆.

        Loading editor
    • I'm looking toward add more if i find him new abilities in the manga, i really want season 2 to start men.

      Yeah that fanboy's name starts with O, he also has friend whose name starts with L.

      Can you guess who they are? XD

        Loading editor
    • Orb and Lermis i think? I don't remember the other user but orb is worse anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Larkman is the other user name, but yes Orb is worse, still Larkman also fails to see how their argument is barely an argument giving it has many flaws and they only won cause the moderators unfairly banned me.

      The moderators are worse people than them, at least they are only guilty of being unreasonable users who can't tell how wrong and inchorent they are, the mods that banned me are guilty of far worse.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah they didn't even give you a chance to have your input in the matter.

        Loading editor
    • They "did" but apparently me asking more specific things about my suspension was a crime worthy of perman ban.

      Still the mods there have been heavily critized anyway, and Rabid already had a very poor opinion about them due to past issues and abuses, so it's not like i have to feel it was my fault.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah man, i totally agree.

        Loading editor
    • I would love to keep talking, were you going to sleep right now or you have some more time to talk?

        Loading editor
    • I have more time, it's only 10 PM where I'm at.

        Loading editor
    • Seriously? It's 12 PM here, but i guess we can talk a little more time, i enjoy talking with you Z.

        Loading editor
    • Motivatedzombie256
      Motivatedzombie256 removed this reply because:
      Unnecessary.
      04:13, April 8, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Motivatedzombie256
      Motivatedzombie256 removed this reply because:
      Unnecessary
      04:14, April 8, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Motivatedzombie256
      Motivatedzombie256 removed this reply because:
      Unnecessary.
      04:13, April 8, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • How are things usually there?

        Loading editor
    • It's fine where i live and the weather is nice, although it is notorious for being really windy during winter and fall. Spring is fine, but summer is really hot.

      Aside from weather people are nice and the area has pretty good sceneries and stores and other businesses, restaurants are good too. However certain areas in Illinois have crime but not severe.

        Loading editor
    • Well, what other characters do you think would be a good vs?

      Actually, what do you think about Saitama vs Morrigan aensland?

        Loading editor
    • Hmm i don't know about that one i mean it's true that Morrigan is immortal, but she is capable of dying, so Saitama has her with one punch. Although maybe Morrigan can use her Doppelganger ability to confuse him.

        Loading editor
    • Succubus just live far longer than humans, but they die at certain age.

      Still, i'm talking about the Morrigan with all her power restored.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm maybe, who knows and with Morrigan's power restored she is going to live twice as long anyways so you might as well say she's immortal however in a fight Morrigan isn't invincible and it's hard to say if she can survive a punch from Saitama. What are your thoughts?

        Loading editor
    • Morrigan's power does not change nothing about her lifespan, like i said succubus live far longer than humans but die at certain age (although remain hot as hell even in their death-bed according darkstalkers' lore), even with half of her total power missing, she was on par (probably above) Pyron, who is basically an fire Galactus and who even had his own galaxy. When fusing with Lilith, she could defeat Jedah who was an dimensional powerful being, apparently with little effort, and fights the likes of Ghost Rider as a game.

      I don't think she'd win, but i think she would give Saitama an true challenge, plus giving how she is she would probably try to seduce him and give him "a hero's reward" XD.

        Loading editor
    • Lol you might be right😆 "hero's reward" although i still think Morrigan will live through centuries before she would eventually die, maybe not a millennium.

        Loading editor
    • Succubus live (if good feeding) like 400 or 500 years, don't know if that counts as a millennium, in the udon comics she is 300 but you and i know we shouldn't take those comics as anything referent to her.

      Still, we are talking about battle, and death or not the important is who would win.

      Besides, i would really like see her seducing Saitama.

        Loading editor
    • Millennium's a 1000 years. Yeah seeing her seducing Saitama would be interesting.

        Loading editor
    • He would probably punch her if she tries something weird, but damn it would be funny.

      Think Goku or Ichigo could take on him?

        Loading editor
    • You should say goodbye if you are not gonna respond back, XD.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, i was in the middle of an edit and my battery was low, you're probably sleep now, but good bye.

        Loading editor
    • And i think goku would win.

        Loading editor
    • Oh well, i think Saitama would defeat him.

        Loading editor
    • Hey there.

        Loading editor
    • Do you think Saitama can be considered omnipotent? Although he only has physical abilities, he is so skilled with them that can even make high variety of prowess with his abilities (like air jumping or the afterimages) also he is apparently immune to all kind of attacks and illness, and his power knows no limits.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt he's at that point, to be an omnipotent being you can just wipe out a universe just by thinking it.

        Loading editor
    • Don't know if that's how omnipotence works, but it's true that you must be able to destroy an universe, which i'm sure he can do with a big part of his power.

      I think that being able to destroy an universe is enough, no matter how effort you put on it.

        Loading editor
    • That still couldn't classify him as omnipotent, Omnipotents can also destroy a universe and many others just by thinking it. So Saitama wouldn't stand a chance against Zeno from Dbz since all Zeno has to do is think. Omnipotent beings can also recreate universes if they wish.

        Loading editor
    • Zeno need to use his hands to destroy universes.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but it's still an instant when he does lol. Ok if that isn't enough how about yuga khan from Dc who is darkseid's father he can wipe out a universe just by thinking it.

        Loading editor
    • I've got this after i've searched omnipotent:

      Having unlimited power; able to do anything.
      
        Loading editor
    • I know.

        Loading editor
    • So basically it's about having unlimited power (which Saitama has according to ONE) but not sure for the anything part. I mean, there is things zeno can't do (like fight) so maybe it's debatable how omnipotence truly works, but it's about having unlimited power.

      I don't want you to think about me as an fanboy, i just think he could be considered omnipotent in a way.

        Loading editor
    • Don't worry man i don't think of you that way, but an omni being can be considered a god and Saitama isn't one.

        Loading editor
    • Actually he is considered a god both by fans and some characters in the series.

      Speaking about him our friend Red came back to stab Saitama with his clean up again it seems, go to his page and tell me what you think.

        Loading editor
    • It seems you both can't reach an agreement, i dunno how It'll get sorted out, maybe ask why red is trying to add what he wants to add.

        Loading editor
    • The Joker Who Smiles
      The Joker Who Smiles removed this reply because:
      Not with the thread
      03:08, April 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • The Joker Who Smiles
      The Joker Who Smiles removed this reply because:
      Not with the thread
      03:07, April 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I let a message in the thread you did in Rabid's wall about my message

        Loading editor
    • Yeah i saw, good.

        Loading editor
    • You know, regarding Saitama's page i think i got a solution, seems that Red did cause i was undoing his edits since he was removing categories before i could prove why those categories were or weren't right with Saitama; irony as i wanted to do the same to avoid Red kept doing it, but he thought first.

      Well, i think that i can get into reason, convince him of agreeing to unlock the page and don't undone his clean up before discussing the categories in the thread about the categories like we were doing.

        Loading editor
    • It's worth a shot i guess, I'm sure you can convince him.

        Loading editor
    • I would but i don't have time for discussions now, since i'm gonna start travelling in about some hours.

      Still you could show this message to him and see what he thinks about it.

        Loading editor
    • Alright i'll do it.

        Loading editor
    • Saitama vs Thanos (with the gauntlet and the six stones). WATCH IT

        Loading editor
    • That was a pretty good fight, i had a feeling it would be a draw.

        Loading editor
    • However analyzing stats: powers, skills, intelligence and other facts, who do you think would really win?

        Loading editor
    • I Dunno, it's hard to say, but if Saitama is able to punch Thanos before he snaps his finger then Saitama.

        Loading editor
    • He doesn't have to snap his fingers. All he needs to do is clench his fist to freeze time and then it'll basically be one-sided battle (or a very long one, given Saitama's resistance to damage). But then again, it depends on who gets the first move.

        Loading editor
    • Hey this may be something just of mine, but what if Saitama is immune to reality warping and time manipulation powers? I mean he has proved to be immune to gravity attacks and telekinesis in general, and he can even negate intangibility.

      That's not even taking in account he can use shockwaves to attack at large distance and afterimages to distract and attack his enemies.

        Loading editor
    • However, Thanos is far more intelligent than Saitama and doesn't understimate his enemies, and he has mastery over the stones and its powers.

      On the other hand, he is also slow and lacks agility and good senses, which Saitama doesn't.

        Loading editor
    • It's possible Saitama is immune to reality warping, but you have to take into consideration that Saitama is apart of the reality and he is capable of dying if reality is distorted so it's hard to say.

        Loading editor
    • He also is not able to breathe in space or fly, but can survive the vaccum and gravity has no effect on him.

      There is a reason he is considered a god, even though he has weaknesses, these are still not so dangerous to him. I say the infinite stones have no direct effect on him but can still be useful to kill him.

        Loading editor
    • Well, i wouldn't exactly consider Saitama a God since he's still capable of dying though although it would be difficult.

      A god example would be Zeno or Dark seid's father.

        Loading editor
    • I know he isn't one god, I said he is just considered one.

      Are you gonna say something about Thanos?

        Loading editor
    • What do you want me to say about Thanos?

        Loading editor
    • I mean why do you think he stands a chance or if you want to say something about his abilities.

        Loading editor
    • I mean i said earlier it wouldn't work out in Thanos favor unless he uses the Gauntlet before Saitama finishes him so it's very hard to say wouldn't you agree?

        Loading editor
    • But I said that assuming Saitama is immune to the gauntlet's powers, then the battle would be a draw with Saitama being serious and Thanos empowering himself with the stones to fight him.

        Loading editor
    • But like i said before Saitama is still apart of reality and he exists in the reality as is so it's hard to say if Saitama is immune to Thanos Gauntlet or not but i agree it could be a draw.

        Loading editor
    • Let's agree that without the gauntlet Thanos would go out in a punch.

        Loading editor
    • Fact, ONE has revealed that a serious punch from Saitama can destroy a solar system, though he didn't say it has to be one serious punch at full potential.

        Loading editor
    • Without a doubt basically any hero can beat Thanos without the Gauntlet.

        Loading editor
    • Disagree, there is a reason he wiped innumerable planets before even starting to search for the stones, I'm saying that with the stones he becomes powerful enough to take on the really big ones like Saitama.

      You know he can control cosmic energy without the stones right?

        Loading editor
    • Thanos alone has the intellect of Iron Man, the strength of Hulk, the cosmic power of Silver Surfer and the durability of Captain America's shield. Do you think anybody can use the infinity stones and be alive? Heck I think he also has magic, and he has a whole army that he alone built and dominated, not to say he is also a master weapon, strategist and combatant (though he isn't really a martial artist).

        Loading editor
    • Hulk could beat Thanos if he really wanted you have to go by the comics as the cinematic universe does it a little differently although i will say hulk doesn't have a chance if Thanos has all the stones.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't say he could defeat the Hulk without the stones, remember I said he has cosmic power right? That's because I'm going on the comics since he lacks that ability in the movies, I don't know why.

      I said he has the strength, not that he is stronger.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't read the comics or seen Endgame, so I'm kind of lost here on the subject of cosmic power.

      But as for Saitama vs. the Infinity Gauntlet. If you're going by the assumption that Saitama is immune to the Reality Stone, you still have 3 to 5 other stones that can easily end the fight. Like the Space Stone could be used for sending him into the vacuum of space. The outcome with the Time Stone shouldn't be explained. The purple one kind of turns it into a equal contest of brute force. And the Soul Stone could easily kill him, if I'm right. But as for Thanos when he isn't using the Infinity Stones, I'm pretty sure that Saitama would win. 

        Loading editor
    • That's what I'm trying to say to Oghta it's hard to say who would really win.

        Loading editor
    • While it is true that Saitama has no limits it's Never been openly confirmed if Saitama's punch is that of a big bang which could destroy a galaxy it's still not confirmed it's only a rumor.

      Here's the proof:

      "There was a rumor floating around that creator said Saitama's full-powered punch has half the power of Big Bang. Turned out he never said that.

      As far as we know from webcomic, Saitama is stated to have "no limits", so... probably yes"

        Loading editor
    • Well, he managed to jump back to Earth from the moon and the recoil from that wound up leaving behind some significant damage to the moon.

      So...All he has to do is land the first hit with that much kinetic energy. But that's easier said than done, because of the Space Stone's gift of providing a convenient escape...

      ...In a way, this kind of reminds me of gambling in Fire Emblem.

        Loading editor
    • RabidTankertvtropes wrote:
      Well, he managed to jump back to Earth from the moon and the recoil from that wound up leaving behind some significant damage to the moon.

      So...All he has to do is land the first hit with that much kinetic energy. But that's easier said than done, because of the Space Stone's gift of providing a convenient escape...

      ...In a way, this kind of reminds me of gambling in Fire Emblem.

      What's the similitude?

        Loading editor
    • I started the thread specifically cause it's too hard to tell who'd win.

        Loading editor
    • Motivatedzombie256
      Motivatedzombie256 removed this reply because:
      Unnecessary.
      02:30, May 11, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Motivatedzombie256 wrote:
      Similitude means resemblance or similarity.

      Man, I know what it is, I asked why this reminds him to fire emblem

        Loading editor
    • Do you imagine how powerful Saitama would become if he gets the gauntlet?

        Loading editor
    • That's why i deleted the comment😂.

        Loading editor
    • I imagine he would be even more powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • Rabid any opinions?

        Loading editor
    • You wanna Continue this debate war on Darkstalkers😂 @Oghta.

        Loading editor
    • Motivatedzombie256 wrote:
      You wanna Continue this debate war on Darkstalkers😂 @Oghta.

      Not now.

        Loading editor
    • Alright.👍

        Loading editor
    • Oghta wrote:
      RabidTankertvtropes wrote:
      Well, he managed to jump back to Earth from the moon and the recoil from that wound up leaving behind some significant damage to the moon.

      So...All he has to do is land the first hit with that much kinetic energy. But that's easier said than done, because of the Space Stone's gift of providing a convenient escape...

      ...In a way, this kind of reminds me of gambling in Fire Emblem.

      What's the similitude?

      So I was playing Birthright on Lunatic last week and my strategy hinged on not only having one guy avoiding getting hit, but counter-killing his attackers in the process. Now, I was baiting 3 enemies in order to speed things up and their accuracy is 42% to 46% (which is shit, obviously) and my dude's basically got an guaranteed hit on all of them and is strong enough to kill them all in a single round of combat. The first guy comes up, lands a non-lethal hit, and gets chopped down when my guy lands both of his hits. Second guy is just as weak as the first one, but I have an minor advantage now; since my swordsman is half-dead, he always attack first. But the second guy misses his hit and I wind up killing him. Now the third one...This one is an Berserker. As in the "I will fuck you up if I get you!" kind of berserker. This specialist had around 46% chance of landing his attack and  ​​​​​​has a 26% chance of tripling that damage (which is fatal, in this case). My guy gets his hit in and the manic lands his crit. I was kind of pissed because I really needed the extra manpower for that level and it was on the second wave of enemies. I wound up restarting that level, unfortunately.

      But the point is, Fire Emblem can easily go either way when it comes to killing people.

        Loading editor
    • I still don't get why this remind you to fire emblem

        Loading editor
    • The way FE usually works is that if you attack an enemy instead of letting them attack you, there is a chance that you can kill them in one hit for a variety of reasons (but it's mainly from attacking first with a single, powerful attack). What I said is what happens when I let the AI attack first and it lands a fatal hit on me, kind of like how Saitama could win against Thanos if he gets the first strike before Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet.

        Loading editor
    • I see.

        Loading editor
    • Regarding Saitama using the Infinity Gauntlet, well he certainly doesn't need the Power Stone on account on how powerful he normally is. But any of the other 3 combat-oriented ones (Time, Space, Reality) could provide an interesting and unstoppable twist to his powers...Or he'll just use the Power and Reality Stones to create the worthy opponent that he's been looking for.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, powerful as he is and with the gauntlet.

      However let's think that Saitama does allow Thanos to use the power of the gauntlet to give him a challenge, you know like Goku does at times with his opponent to make things hot in battle.

      And I just suggested he could be immunte to the reality and time stone since he's shown certain skills that characters just physically enhanced shouldn't show, I mean Hulk isn't able to jump in the air nor negate intangibility. But it's just a suggestion, I'm just supposing things not outright saying it's true.

        Loading editor
    • Saitama would probably get sent flying halfway across the galaxy solely because of the power stone. And combining it with the space stone shouting give Thanos the power to move large objects, enabling him to use the terrain against Saitama. And I'm not sure how the mind stone affects the others, though. Since all that's left is Thanos using the reality stone on the environment and the instant-death effect of the soul stone. 

        Loading editor
    • A black hole can't move him when he is calm, if he is serious then he wouldn't move so fast.

      Also: plot armor.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but how do you know he's immune to that kind of thing, is there proof that Saitama can survive that; Saitama isn't invincible.

        Loading editor
    • Motivatedzombie256 wrote:
      Yeah but how do you know he's immune to that kind of thing, is there proof that Saitama can survive that; Saitama isn't invincible.

      Well he is designaded to be, but haven't I said it was all supposing?

        Loading editor
    • Fair point.

        Loading editor
    • Also: PLOT ARMOR.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but when you say PLOT ARMOR that can also apply to the Villain as well.

        Loading editor
    • No, in these kind of stories usually applies to the hero, the only it applies to the villain is the villain being the main character (why you think gutsface won in infinity war?).

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but still using plot armor isn't always plausible nor does it always work in the hero's favor if the villain truly out matches him. In Thanos vs Saitama's case it wouldn't be plot armor considering it's a fight based on which fighter can exploit one's weakness.

        Loading editor
    • Uh, neither of them is the kind of fighter who exploits weaknesses from others, I mean that's more Garou's thing in regards to Saitama, he is a dirty fighter but a really bad tacnician.

      Thanos mostly focus on break his enemies, he is mostly creative about the use of the stones.

        Loading editor
    • I meant exploiting by whichever character makes the killing blow much faster, on another note this debate is going to go on forever so let's just say it all depends on chance for both characters and we really wouldn't know who would win unless they fight legit.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, then let's start another.

      What about Saitama vs Superman?

        Loading editor
    • Superman. Since they claim he has no limits and can apparently absorb the sun for more power. I'm not really a big fan of Superman but it would definitely be an interesting fight and it's hard to say who would win.

        Loading editor
    • Ok. Guts vs Griffith (actuality)

        Loading editor
    • If Griffith was still human without a Doubt Guts, but as we read the manga Guts is getting insanely powerful but i don't think he's quite on the level of Griffith yet but who knows the Berserker armor is still pretty complex.

        Loading editor
    • When I suggested that battle your spirit of fan got high and you had an fan-boner right? XD

        Loading editor
    • What!lol i guess that applies to you as well if i mention a Saitama comparison😂

        Loading editor
    • Maybe. Try it.

        Loading editor
    • Saitama vs Shaggy 🤣

        Loading editor
    • Motivatedzombie256 wrote:
      Saitama vs Shaggy 🤣

      You gotta be kidding, why not Saitama vs Ayuwoki.

      Try it again.

        Loading editor
    • Really Ayuwoki!! Like that was a better comparison.

      Alright Saitama vs the one above all😎

        Loading editor
    • Now you must be really kidding

        Loading editor
    • You're hiding it aren't you i can tell your inner fan-boner is going wild.

        Loading editor
    • one above-all, I want battles that aren't that easy to determine, Saitama just has to put a finger on him to kill him, dude can destroy planets with normal punches.

        Loading editor
    • Wow you really don't know who one above all is do you and you have it twisted Saitama wouldn't stand a chance he's basically a god and has no weaknesses.

      Here's the proof:

      "The One Above All is THE Supreme Being of the Marvel Multiverse, the One-Above-All has infinitely above all cosmic powers and is above abstract entities, even the Living Tribunal, whom he commands. TOAA has no weakness, at all, and cannot be killed." Marvel.

        Loading editor
    • You didn't get it was a joke? I know who he is, but I think that you put Saitama against him and expect me to get excited when I want fights that are really hard to determine.

      I mean, seriously this is like putting Goku against Lucifer Morningstar.

        Loading editor
    • Ok fine, but just a side note i did research and the writer did state that Saitama has no limits, but as far as him destroying planets and galaxies with his fist that's only a rumor.

      Ok this Saitama vs Asura from Asura's Wrath.

        Loading editor
    • No, him destroying planets has been confirmed by murata and one

        Loading editor
    • Where's the proof.

        Loading editor
    • "As far as i know, neither ONE or Murata has stated that Saitama could destroy planets.

      But from what we have seen him do, and the fact that the show heavily emphasizes that Saitama has limitless power, it should really be obvious that yes, he can destroy a planet."

      Here's my proof from Reddit.

        Loading editor
    • Like i said you're not entirely wrong, I'm just saying it's never been officially Stated.

        Loading editor
    • Murata even made a draw of Saitama destroying the earth, I think you need to search a little more

        Loading editor
    • I know i saw it. But who knows about galaxies.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway

      Saitama vs Alucard from Hellsing.

        Loading editor
    • You know, destroying an galaxy is completely different from destroying a planet. Mainly because you need to find a way to quickly spread an unimaginable amount of energy across a vast distance instead of just shattering a planet with a single punch.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly Rabid, and that's what i mean, Saitama is extremely powerful but him being able to take out a Galaxy is really ridiculous and absurd.

        Loading editor
    • It's just a rumor he can destroy a galaxy, but him destroying a planet is true, you have to realize even if Saitama has the power to destroy a galaxy he would die as well since he's apart of the solar system and he would be technically killing himself.

        Loading editor
    • Especially since his main talent is melee attacks. Now, if it was something energy-based, he might be able to destroy a galaxy from the safety of another one; but that shouldn't work on the basis on how empty outer space is. A vacuum isn't the best conductor of thermal energy; but radiation, on the other hand...

        Loading editor
    • RabidTankertvtropes wrote:
      Especially since his main talent is melee attacks. Now, if it was something energy-based, he might be able to destroy a galaxy from the safety of another one; but that shouldn't work on the basis on how empty outer space is. A vacuum isn't the best conductor of thermal energy; but radiation, on the other hand...

      So what's your point?

      And I have another one really good, Saitama vs Garou.

        Loading editor
    • His point relates to my previous accusations about if Saitama can destroy a galaxy or not and it's likely not the case considering he's mostly melee based and he would need energy beyond the outer layer to do that and could possibly kill himself even if he does.

      Saitama would likely win against Garou.

        Loading editor
    • Valid points honestly, but again I never stated he could but supposed.

      Saitama already defeated him like nothing in the manga, but I mean if Garou breaks his limiter and becomes as powerful as Saitama.

        Loading editor
    • Heat quickly disperses in the vacuum of space because of how cold it is. Radiation is just a super-dense molecule or atom that can travel almost indefinitely in outer space until it hit something solid.

      As for Saitama vs. Garou, it'll certainly be a fight to remember. But I have an feeling that it'll go the same way as Boros.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but Garou has this thing of predict literally any move he might do next, he temporally could outsmart Saitama doing that despite being far less powerful. Boros was basically a berserker.

        Loading editor
    • Saitama vs mosquito part 2 😂

        Loading editor
    • Didn't Saitama knocked the sense out Garou thrice already? Granted, he had his guard down.

      @Zombie that's another bloodstain that Genos has to clean up.

        Loading editor
    • I'm talking about the small mosquito he tried to smash not Mosquito Girl.

        Loading editor
    • By the way Zombie, how are you doing with King's page?

        Loading editor
    • I haven't started it yet but i will, i kind of put it off because he isn't really my favorite character in the series but don't worry I'll make sure it's done soon.

        Loading editor
    • RabidTankertvtropes wrote:
      Didn't Saitama knocked the sense out Garou thrice already? Granted, he had his guard down.

      @Zombie that's another bloodstain that Genos has to clean up.

      But if Garou gets powerful as Saitama.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+