|“||We've been Frizzled.||„|
|~ Tim's catchphrase.|
Timothy "Tim" Wright (born November 22nd, 1984) is one of the main protagonists in The Magic School Bus. He is the most observant and artistic student in the class. He is not necessarily the most quiet of the students, and he can usually be found drawing something, such as Liz posing on a crater on Mercury or his Ralphie-inspired comic book The Adventures of Weatherman. He occasionally tells jokes, sometimes along with Carlos. His grandfather owns a bee farm outside of Walkerville, and as a small job he delivers the honey at the start of winter.
He is voiced by Andre Ottley Lorant, Max Beckford, and Kaden Stephen. In Japanese dub, he is voiced by Wasabi Mizuta.
Tim can be seen drawing in various episodes, be it Liz on Mercury or Arnold's digestive system. In "Kicks Up a Storm," he sees his opportunity to draw a comic book, The Adventures of Weatherman.
In "Taking Flight," Tim and Wanda built a remote control plane that he designed (based on her "dreams"), and in "Ups and Downs" he hopes to get film footage of the "sea monster" in Walker Lake.
Tim and Wanda are delivering honey for Tim's grandfather in "In a Beehive," but when they crash and lose the honey, he asks Ms. Frizzle if they can go to his grandpa's bee farm. Instead, she takes them in a beehive. In "In the Rainforest," when Ms. Frizzle's cocoa tree fails to yield any cocoa beans, he and Dorothy Ann become rainforest inspectors to find out why. In "Works Out," Ms. Frizzle charges him with coaching and supporting her in the Teacherathlon while the others are in her circulatory system.
Tim is building a gift for Dorothy Ann's birthday in "Sees Stars" (a model of the Sun that plays "Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie" when wound up), but after he trips and drops it, shattering it, the class decides to get her a star. He is ready to buy one, but Keesha wants to see them, saying her grandmother bought a faulty mop from the Home Mopping Network, thus she wants to see the product first, he is a fox along with Arnold and Phoebe in "In the City."
- Max Beckford (Season 1)
- Andre Ottley Lorant (Seasons 2-4)
- Kaden Stephen (Season 5-present)
- He and Arnold are the only main kids to have had their voice actors change in the 2nd season. In the 1st season, Tim was voiced by Max Beckford, and in the 2nd-4th seasons, he was voiced by Andre Ottley-Lorant. The reason for this change was because Max was already going through puberty during production of the 1st season, and before production for Season 2 started, Max's voice was already too deep for him to continue voicing Tim.
- He has his own video camera.
- He has seen a lot of monster movies.
- His name is short for Timothy.
- He is right-handed.
- He is one of the students that had their grandparents revealed.
- Unlike Keesha, he is patient.
- He plays the violin.
- He, Dorothy(Ann) and Ralphie all have 7 letters in their English name. But only his full name, Timothy, is counted.
- He is a fan of Nicki Ray(The Land Before Tim).
- He is the only student not to be in his comics.
- Tim is the only student to not have any of his family members to appear on the show.
- Arnold's cousin Janet, His parents, and his aunt Arizona Joan has appeared on the show.
- Carlos' parents and his brother Mikey has appeared.
- Dorothy Ann's parents, her sister Evan and her uncle Axle has appeared.
- Jyoti's grandmother Pariskha has appeared.
- Ralphie's mother, his dog Noodles, and his cousins the Flying Tennellis has appeared.
- Keesha's parents and her grandmother has appeared.
- And Wanda's mother, her dog, and her brother William has appeared.
Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
Shinning Time Station
Thomas and Friends
Arthur / Postcards from Buster
Timothy Goes to School
Seven Little Monsters
Zoboomafoo / Wild Kratts
Clifford the Big Red Dog (Original)
Clifford's Puppy Days
Bob the Builder
It's a Big Big World
Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman
Sid the Science Kid
The Electric Company (2009)
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Peg + Cat
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
Clifford the Big Red Dog (Reboot)
Elinor Wonders Why
The Magic School Bus (1994)