|“||What could possibly go wrong?||„|
|~ Timmy's catchphrase.|
Timothy Tiberius "Timmy" Turner (b. 21st March, 1992) is the main protagonist of the Nickelodeon cartoon The Fairly OddParents.
He is voiced by Tara Strong who also voices Dil Pickles, Bubbles. Twilight Sparkle, Omi, Raven, Ben Tennyson, Daizy, Melody, Dannan O'Mallard, Molly Winks, and Angel. In the future, he was voiced by Alec Baldwin, who voices Dennis. In live-action, he is portrayed by Drake Bell who also portrayed Drake Parker. In the Japanese dub from the series, he is voiced by Kei Kobayashi.
He is a ten-year-old boy who lives in Dimmsdale, with his idiotic parents, who refuse to believe that his babysitter Vicky is evil until Channel Chasers, and he has fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda.
Even from earliest episodes, Timmy has always shown extraordinary courage and a willingness to sacrifice himself if his friends and family's lives are in danger. Power Mad, the second episode in the first episode "block", has him being very heroic after his friends were accidentally transported inside of a very dangerous video game. Timmy wound up going inside of the game to attempt to rescue them. The players, Chester, A.J., and Timmy, were given three lives; if they lost all three lives, they would disappear forever implying death. However when it looked like a monstrous Vicky Robot was about to crush Chester and A.J., after all three boys lost two of their lives, Timmy sacrificed his last life to save them. Fortunately, this action gave him enough points to get another life.
Another good example is from the Wishology special, in he sacrifices himself to protect his friends, family, and even his enemies.
Despite this Timmy does have some rather serious flaws. He does do things that are foolish, even idiotic. That, though, may be a reflection of his impulsive than his actual I.Q. It has been speculated in other media that he might have Attention Deficit Disorder. There are other instances when he's pretty smart at outwitting his enemies. In addition, he can be callous and at times a jerk. To his credit, though, he is well aware of his faults, and he will do the right thing when it's necessary.
When Jorgen van Strangle declared that Timmy's chant with his fairy godparents is low, he was forced to share his fairies with Chloe Carmichael.
In Channel Chasers (Part 3) Timmy Turner managed to stop Vicky from taking over the world, found 3 wands while avoiding the Eliminators and stopped the Destructinator from launching weapons into the darkness and he fixed Chloe Carmichael's inner-child when she was making wishes in her sleep helped Jimmy Neutron save Retrtoville from Professor Calamitous who had Jorgan under his control but with Jimmy Neutron's help Jorgan was free.
- In the live-action continuity (where he's 23 years old), Timmy is the only person to keep his fairies for a long time.
- It's been debatable in the fandom as to whether Timmy ends up with Tootie or Trixie.
- In Channel Chasers, Timmy has two kids that shares the same characteristics as Tootie and Trixie.
- The live-action adaption implies that Tootie is the person who Timmy ends up with, though the creators were unable to give a solid answer as to why Trixie wasn't seen or mentioned at all in the film.
- Since Timmy was born in 1991, the series took place from 2002-2003, and the live-action movie took place from 2015-2016.
- Timmy was originally supposed to have a blue hat, but Butch Hartman's blue marker ran out, so he grabbed the next color, which was pink, and it stuck.
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes