| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||Thank you, Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!||„|
|~ Toad's famous line.|
Toad is a supporting character from the Mario franchise. He is an anthropomorphic mushroom and long-time friend of Princess Peach from the Super Mario games. His first appearance is Super Mario Bros. (1985).
Toad is a walking mushroom who has a white mushroom with red spots. He wear a blue vest, diaper-like pants and large brown shoes.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Toad is able to lift heavy objects with ease, as shown in Super Mario Bros. 2 where he can quickly lift a turnip from the ground.
- Superhuman Speed: As shown in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario 3D World, Toad can run very fast.
- Vehicular Driver: In the Mario Kart spinoff series, Toad is skilled at driving karts and bikes.
- Plant Manipulation: As shown in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Sports Mix, Toad is able to release spores from his mushroom cap as both a counterattack and shield. He is also able to use his spores to release huge mushrooms from the ground as shown in Mario Sports Mix.
- Pyrokinesis: As shown in Super Mario 3D World, and the animated TV show, Toad is able to shoot fireballs when he obtains a Fire Flower. In Super Mario Strikers Charged, Toad is able to perform a kick shot that ignites the ball.
- Cryokinesis: In New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Bros. U, and New Super Luigi U, Toad is able to shoot iceballs when he obtains either an Ice Flower or Penguin Suit.