|“||But as a brand new member of the PAW Patrol, I must overcome my fear for my friends!||„|
Tracker is the chihuahua who is the jungle pup, one of the four tetartagonists of the Canadian cartoon series PAW Patrol. He is the ninth member of the PAW Patrol who joined in the episode "Tracker Joins the Pups!" as the Jungle Rescue Pup. Prior to his membership, he lived alone in the jungle, but was adopted by Ryder's pen pal Carlos after helping save him from a pit. He has the ability of super hearing, and his PAW Patrol vehicle is a Jeep.
He is voiced by David Lopez from Season 3 to 7 and Mateo Carnovale since Season 8 in North American and Canadian versions of TV series. Fraser Martin from Season 3 and Eaden Lara since Season 8 in the British version.
He is a brave pup who is ready to use his super hearing skill to rescue to rescue someone in danger when needed. He also likes speaking Spanish. Despite his bravery, he has a fear of the dark, but he is able to face this fear if it means helping his friends. He appears to like playing with the wild animals that can be found in the jungle.
Tracker's fur is predominantly brown, with the face, paws and underside being white. He wears a red collar, which has a green PAW Patrol pup tag with a silver outline and a picture of a compass. His mission gear consists of a dark green vest and hat, with the latter having a silver PAW Patrol logo on it. Before receiving his gear, he wore a red bandana around his neck.
Equipment and Abilities
Like all of the PAW Patrol pups, he has his own personalized pup-tag which he uses to make calls to Ryder, The Lookout, and the other pups, as well as make video calls to said members. His is customized with a green background and a compass on it to represent of his job of his ability to find his way to things.
His pup-pack contains a pair of retractable spring-loaded cables and a multi-tool with several smaller smaller items.
His vehicle is a white and green-striped jeep that features four spotlights and a radar on the top, and his symbol on each side. Its vehicle number is 11.
He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
He has an extraordinary sense of hearing, being able to hear things from further away than most people or dogs can.
- "I'm all ears!"/"Soy Todo oídos!"
- "I'm all ears and cables too!" ("Pups Save the Mail")
- "Oi, oi, oi!" (when scared or nervous)
- "I'll fly to the rescue!/Volaré al rescate!" ("Jet to the Rescue")
- He is the second bilingual character introduced in PAW Patrol, the first being Cap'n Turbot's cousin Francois, who speaks both English and French.
- He has been first called for a mission 11 times.
- He has been deployed for backup 3 times.
- He has been called into action (either a first-deployed or deployed for backup) 14 times.
- He is a male Chihuahua.
- He likes the color dark green.
- He is a jungle handyman.
- He is the youngest member of the PAW Patrol.
- He is scared of the dark (proven in "Tracker Joins the Pups").
- He's also afraid of Jack Scallywag, as shown in "Sea Patrol: Pirate Pups to the Rescue".
- He has the best hearing out of all the pups.
- His multi-tool function in his pup-pack contains what appears to be a Swiss army knife.
- Whenever he's listening carefully to something, beeping sounds can be heard akin to a radio device.
- Before he joined the team, he only wore a red bandanna.
- His jeep can convert into a pup-house in "Pups Save Monkey-dinger", but in "The Pups' Winter Wonder Show", "Pups Save Big Hairy" and "Pups Save Baby Humdinger", if he's deployed at the Lookout, he has to jump into another pup's vehicle to go his vehicle.
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss
Dora the Explorer/Go, Diego, Go!/Dora and Friends
Santiago of the Seas
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes