She is voiced by Yoshino Takamori in the Japanese version of the anime, and by Lydia Mackay in the English version of the anime.
Trisha was a beautiful young woman with shoulder-length or chest-length chestnut brown hair that was tied into a side ponytail and green eyes. She usually wore a lavender dress with a white apron.
Trisha was a kind, sweet, generous and loving woman who loved her husband and sons. She is loved dearly by them, especially by Hohenheim, despite having left them, although he was reluctant to do so.
- Van Hohenheim - Trisha loved her husband, and waited for him until her final breath. In the manga and Brotherhood, Trisha asked Pinako to apologize to Hohenheim for her. In the 2003 anime, Trisha asks Ed to make a wreath of flowers, stating that Hohenheim used to make them for her. In all media types, Hohenheim visits her grave, and appears devastated by her death.
- Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric - Trisha cared very deeply for her two sons. Trisha seemed to suppress her sadness about Hohenheim leaving for her children, judging by how she began to tear up while tickling Alphonse. Edward and Al's alchemic skill seems to stem from how Trisha used to smile when they did alchemy. Their bond was so strong, Ed and Al attempted to bring her back.
- Pinako Rockbell - The two seemed to be friends, as Pinako yelled at Hohenheim for not returning sooner, stating that Trisha was waiting for him. Pinako was seen crying at Trisha's funeral, and Trisha trusted Pinako to look after her sons. The two can be seen in a photograph together.
- Her name Trisha means "noble" in English.
- Pinako Rockbell midwifed Trisha for both the births of Edward Elric and his younger brother, Alphonse Elric.
- Her English Voice Actress, Lydia Mackay also voices Sloth from Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Madam Red from Black Butler series, Sephiria Arks from Black Cat, Ultear Milkovich from Fairy Tail and Kyoko Honda from Fruits Basket (2019).