|“||The greatest fans of a franchise or fictional characters respect opinions from those who otherwise despise it and remain civil, mature, and respectful when giving their arguments. If you hate what I love (or like what I despise), I respect your opinion, but if you bash someone (or me) just because they like something you hate (or despise what they like), then that's your problem, and not my problem.||„|
|~ Arctic Vixen Star Gamer|
I would rather be referred to by my username, Arctic Vixen Star Gamer (Arctic, Vixen, or Star if you wish) as my true name will be kept a mystery to all, so please don't bother asking. I am very reserved, quiet, and a bit timid at times, but I eventually open up to people in my own pace and time and have no trouble commenting on blogs (especially proposals) and I am fun loving and sociable when I am at my best mood. I am the kind of person who prefers to self-teach most of the time when I want to try something new, and I only ask for help when I really need it. I really enjoy reading, web surfing, playing games, shopping, watching funny videos and contributing to FANDOM sites.
Favorite Video Games (No personal order)
- Super Mario 64
- Mario Kart series
- Mario Party series
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario Galaxy series
- Star Fox series
- The Legend of Zelda series
- Paper Mario series
- Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Super Smash Bros. series
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Pokemon series
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Animal Crossing series
- Mario Golf series
- Mario Tennis series
- Yoshi's Story
- Yoshi's Crafted World
Favorite TV shows (No personal order)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Sonic X
- Duck Dynasty
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Swamp People
- Hogan's Heroes
- The Secret Life of Pets
Favorite Movies (No personal order)
- Angry Birds (the first was good but the second movie is better)
- Cars series
- Kung Fu Panda series
My Favorite Heroes
- Fox McCloud: One of my childhood heroes and have always looked up to him, so I am such a fangirl when it comes to this fellow and often play as him in the Super Smash Bros. series. (but I keep my professional side when contributing or working, a time and place for everything).
- Krystal: I took a liking to this vixen since my teenage years and admire her for her heroic exploits, also a fangirl to her.
- Yoshi: I never forgot the day I saw Yoshi for the very first time and he has always been my chosen character in games where he is playable.
- Mario (Super Mario Bros.): I obviously remember the most famous icon, Mario from my earliest childhood years, especially with his many catchphrases.
- Link (The Legend of Zelda): One of my favorite characters in the Zelda franchise and well known for his long line of courage throughout the ages.
- Wario: He was my original favorite character to play as before I played as Yoshi; and the rest is history.
- Ralph (Oracle of Ages): He undoubtedly earned my respect through his character development after reading the manga.
- Princess Zelda: Well known for her wisdom and there are plenty of games where she joins in the battle against the big bad. Breath of the Wild's Zelda was given sympathy from me.
- Tooty: No doubt she is one of the cutest Banjo-Kazooie characters of all time; it's disappointing when she did not make further appearances in the series. (though I was happy when she appeared as a background character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate).
- Shadow the Hedgehog: One of my favorite anti-heroes who is generally a loner and soft-spoken most of the time. I can relate to him in that sense
- Cream the Rabbit:
- Sonic the Hedgehog:
- Miles "Tails" Prower:
- Sticks the Badger:
- Knuckles the Echidna:
- Lance (Pokémon):
- Yuno Gasai:
- Slippy Toad: Believe it or not, I kind of do like this character a lot and even though he is not very popular and is super annoying at times, he is the funniest character in the franchise and I don't care what the majority think. It's just not Star Fox without Slippy.
- Falco Lombardi: While he is such an arrogant jerk at times, I like him for his sarcasm and snappy choice of words and he will help you out if you are a close friend to him. I happen to be a fangirl to him.
- Peppy Hare:
- James McCloud:
- Mane Six:
- Starlight Glimmer:
- Sunset Shimmer:
- Mai (Avatar)
- Felonious Gru:
- Snowball (The Secret Life of Pets):
- Iron Giant
- Po (Kung Fu Panda)
- Olivia (Mario)
Traits that I Favor in a Hero
- First and foremost, a hero that actually does an act of heroism and a strong sense of justice; this is a must.
- Any hero who is assertive and will fight when duty calls, which makes them very competent.
- I like heroes who are naïve and have some fanboy or fangirl traits, which I find them very interesting.
- Lovable dimwits whose antics involve being literal minded, and oblivious to dangerous circumstances. They must have hilarious moments that doesn't involve getting too weird and stimulating discomfort.
- Heroes who make awesome comebacks to insults that actually catches them off-guard.
- I like the kind of heroes who can be arrogant in the way they can at times make them look like they're lying, and jerks when they are loyal, in a sense that they will back you up, as long it does not go up to the level of a bully.
- Vengeful heroes are just one of my favorites; in the way that they will exact revenge on those who horribly wrong them (especially when some of them are irredeemable monsters, where vengeance is as sweet as sugar).
- Heroes with the mindset of a child (the good kind of immaturity), such as those who love to have fun and will try to get someone to lighten up as long as they are not forceful.
- Similarly, wealthy heroes who are actually considerate towards others and go against the stereotypical "spoiled brat" and will befriend those who don't share the same status as them, in spite of having everything they want.
- Aside from vengeance, I have a level of respect for heroes who are pacifists and merciful, even to villains, when they know what they're doing and will resort to a fight if it fails (Po).
- Heroes that are strategic who have backup plans if their originals fail.
- If the hero has to pose, it has to be cool, like crossing their arms with a smug look on their face and an explosion in the background for added effect.
- Certain cowards who suddenly unleash their potential and save the day, they are liable for my upmost respect. (Tantor from Tarzan and Pumbaa from The Lion King).
- Even through I am female, say what you will, but I don't mind damsels at all, regardless of gender, as I find their role in a story intriguing and prominent when they have a clear likable personality. I like it even more when they eventually go through character development and become capable of defending themselves. That goes for those who are constant damsels who make the most of their time in captivity to leak vital enemy information to their hero or send helpful items from afar (Princess Peach).
Traits that I Dislike in a Hero
- Any hero who is passive (how they handle tough and extreme situations), to the point where they think they are "good" when they don't fight back or blindly follow the law (when laws are oppressive, degrading, and disregard the safety of others) and let other people exploit them whenever they please. This also counts for those who just watch and do nothing about it. I don't find that truly heroic at all and it's pretty much contributing to evil. This is incompetence at its absolute worst. The ONLY exception when I do is when they learn to stand up for others and themselves.
Pure Good Proposals
Here is a list of the heroes that I proposed so far.
Pure Good Removal Proposals
Here is a list of the heroes that I proposed (or going to propose) for removal so far