I will be doing Webby Vanderquack from the original series.
WHAT’S THE WORK?
DuckTales is an 1987 American animated series that was distributed by Disney, and aired on Disney Channel.
When Donald Duck decided to join the US Navy, he enlisted his uncle, Scrooge McDuck,to look after his nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Although reluctant to do so due to their hyperactivity, along with his continual pursuit of increasing his wealth and maintaining harsh business ethics, he eventually warms up to them upon seeing how smart and resourceful they are and takes them into his manor as well as several adventures.
WHO IS SHE? WHAT HAS SHE DONE?
Webbigail “Webby” Vanderquack (who is mostly known as Webby) is one of the main characters of the 1987 Disney animated television series DuckTales.
Wendy is the granddaughter of Bentina Beakley (the maid and friend of Scrooge McDuck), who becomes the friend of the triplets (Huey, Dewey, and Louie) after Scrooge was enlisted by his Donald Duck to take care of the triplets.
While her past of her past is unknown, and the series didn’t explain, revealed, nor hinted about what happened to Webby’s parents, it might presumably implied that they were on vacation, and what was known is that she was somewhat sent to live with her grandmother, Bentina Beakley.
- She is very friendly to her friends, including her enemies such as The Beagle Babes.
- She befriended complete strangers and bring out the soft sides of others with her kindness.
- She helped Scrooge and his nephews during there adventures.
- help of the animals she's befriended, captures the criminals who have been responsible for the willy wisp attacks.
- She tells the Beagle Babes her own sweet version when they didn’t know how to do a bedtime story and they fall asleep.
- She forgave the Beagle Babes.
- She, and the Triplets stop the wedding to prevent Scrooge from marrying Millionara.
- She offers to return the lamp to Scrooge when he is upset about losing the treasure.
- She, along with the Triplets, begged Scrooge to let Genie stay with them at the mansion both because they know how much he hates being in the lamp
- She helped the McDucks stop Merlock the Magician.
- She helps Scrooge.
- She showed sympathy for the Yeti, as she explains that she was hurt, and is sorry.
By Forgiving the Beagle Babes, and also helped saving the animals.
The only corrupting quality she had was becoming a criminal on joining The Beagle Babes, but this was only playing.
I would go with yes, as like her Reboot counterpart, she is very friendly towards people including her enemies.