Wade Duck ("born" August 4, 1986, and voiced by the late Howard Morris in Garfield and Friends) is the "cowardly craven duck" of U.S. Acres. His good nature is sometimes shadowed by his overwhelming hypochondria and pantophobia, which ranges from chocolate doughnuts to finding out that it's Tuesday, and especially includes flying and rain. Wade is so scared of drowning that he constantly wears a kiddie pool inner tube (which, as a recurring joke, has a head like his on the front that always imitates his facial expression and what direction he's looking to match his own). He can be easily driven into an incoherent raving of fear, especially by Roy, who likes to pull pranks on him. However, despite his massive, countless fears, he cares very deeply about his friends, and whenever they would need him, he would muster up the courage to go and save them. Unlike the other characters, Wade's eyebrows float above his head. He also has a tendency of pronouncing silent letters in many words (i.e. 'and we're', 'LincoLn').
- First appeared: "Wanted Wade". Last appeared: "The Monster Who Couldn´t Scare Anybody".
- Wade has a New York accent.
- On August 30, 1995, Garfield strip, Jon is seen wearing Wade's inner tube.
- He appears in the game Scary Scavenger Hunt II: Donuts of Doom in the gallery hall giving some details of advice to Garfield.
- Roy scares Wade by pranking him, other times, they argue, other times, they really do act like friends. Therefore, they have a love/hate friendship.
- In the cartoon version, in "Once Upon a Time Warp", Wade's been trying to get his five dollars back from Roy for 14 years. It's not clear what relationship they had, before they moved to the farm(friends, frenemies, love/hate friendship, etc), but it seems that Roy and Wade knew each other for 14 years or so and if the ages below the images are accurate, then that means that they knew each other since they were 9-10 years old or younger.
- Wade has 714 fears.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.