|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|“||Wa-ha-ha! Waluigi, number one!||„|
Waluigi serves as the main antagonist of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, one of the main playable characters in the Mario Party series, and is an ally to Mario in the Mario Party series, except for the story mode of Mario Party 3 where he served as the main antagonist. He appeared in the Mario Kart series as a playable character since Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, he also appeared in Mario Kart DS as an unlockable character, and Mario Kart Wii as a playable character again, but in Mario Kart 7, Waluigi did not return as a playable character, but made a cameo in DS Waluigi Pinball.
Waluigi eventually appeared in Mario Kart 8 as a playable character once again. Waluigi was an unlockable character four times, in the Game Boy Color version of Mario Tennis, Mario Golf: Advance Tour, Yakuman DS, and Mario Kart DS. The Game Boy Advance version of Mario Power Tennis was the first and only Mario game that Waluigi is seen without Wario. He also appears as an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. 4 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He only appears in Mario spin-off titles.
- Wario - Waluigi's partner, sidekick and brother.
- Luigi - Waluigi's arch-rival and occasional friend and ally.
- Mario - Occasional friend and rival.
- Shadow the Hedgehog - Friend and ally.
- Rouge the Bat - Friend and ally.
- He sometimes foils Bowser's villainous plans.
- He is sometimes willing to help others defeat villains.
- In the Mario and Sonic Olympic games franchise, he assists the heroes to stop Bowser and Dr. Eggman from ruining the events.
- He helps the heroes by defeating Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic along with Wario to destroy an evil fog machine in the 2012 Olympic games.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, one of Luigi's alternate costumes is based on Waluigi's outfit. The same thing goes for Mario in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate where one of his alternate costumes is based on Waluigi's outfit and in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, when Mario wears both the L Emblem and W Emblem badges, his clothes turn into the color scheme of Waluigi's and there is also a Waluigi costume for Mario to wear in Super Mario Odyssey.
- Despite not appearing in any Mario platform games, he appears as a playable character in some unofficial platform games such as Super Wario Bros. 3, Waluigi's Taco Stand, Waluigi 74, Wario's Adventure, Waluigi's Adventure, Waluigi's Block Land 64 and Super Mario Bros. 64.
|Nintendo All-Star Heroes|
Super Mario Bros. franchise