| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Wasp in one of the protagonists of the Animated TV Series, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. She is one of the many New York heroes and also a founding member of the Avengers.
Wasp is voiced by Colleen Villard, who also voices Sora Takenouchi from the Saban English dub of Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02, Jazz Fenton from Danny Phantom, Tails from Sonic Boom and Ino Yamanaka from Naruto.
Janet is easily the most laid back of the Avengers, which doesn't stop her from facing any form of threat, whether serious or not. She is especially the Avengers who has the greatest sense of humor.
Janet van Dyne's earliest appearance had her and reinforcement agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. arriving to help Hank Pym (Ant-Man) with a group of mercenaries. At this point she could already fly, shrink, and had bioelectric powers; and already possessed her yellow and black costume. She was relieved that Hank had already dealt with the attackers, but was that disturbed when Hank requested that she must save a few mercenaries hired by Klaw from being eaten by ants.
Later Jan attempted to talk to Hank as he researched ants when she saw Whirlwind rampaging through the busy streets. She gave chase, and tried to convince the villain to change his way. When he refused she engaged him, before Ant Man distracted Whirlwind with a swarm of termites. Hank attempted to stop her from fighting super villains, causing the two of them to argue. At that point Whirlwind resumed the attack, only for the Wasp to defeat him easily.
Powers & Abilites
- Shink: Like her compatriot Ant-Man, Wasp can grow to microscopic sizes.
- Generate Wings: When she shrunk, Wasp gains wings that allow her to fly and move very quickly.
- Bioelectricity: Wasp generically uses bioelecticity-based attacks both as an energy shot or to increase the attack power of her fists.
- Increase size: Although only having used this power once in the series, Wasp can grow to be gigantic, also gaining greater strength and durability.
- Melee combat: Wasp was able to knock out a Skrull with a single punch.
- Until Carol Danvers was recruited, Wasp was the only female in the Avengers.
- She proved to be a valuable asset against Ultron as he lost the upper hand over the Avengers as he did not know the ability to increase Wasp's size.