Water Hazard is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Orishan from the planet Kiusana in the Andromeda galaxy.
Water Hazard appears as a red, mollusk-like alien. His eyes are green, and his mouth does not move when he speaks. Behind his legs and on the top of his arms, are small spikes that are grey. On his shoulders and legs, there are black spots. On his hands there are port holes, which he uses to shoot water. Water Hazard has 4 fingers with claws on them and on each one of his feet, there is a grey spike. His lower torso is grey, with 2 spikes on the side of them.
In Omniverse , Water Hazard now has 4 slitted eyes, as well as eyes on his chest and crab-like legs on his torso. His hood is rougher and not as smooth and he has what appears to be barnacles on his shoulders and legs. His hood also has a retractable visor.
He wears the Ultimatrix/Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Armored Exoskeleton: Water Hazard constantly has an armored exo-skeleton which allows for several applications in combat.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Aggregor claims that Water Hazard's armor grants invulnerability and this is true to a certain extent.
- Enhanced Durability: In conjunction with the above power, Water Hazard's armor allows bullets to bounce off him.
- Hydrokinesis: Water Hazard has control over water, be it his own generated water blasts or pre-existing water in the area.
- Pressurized Water Blasts: Water Hazard can generate pressurized water blasts from his palms which can be used to knock people into walls.
- Water Generation: There doesn't seem to be a limit to the amount of water Water Hazard can generate as his DNA source was able to almost instantly create a small river to defeat Chromastone.
- Moisture Absorption: Water Hazard can absorb moisture from the air.
- Density Manipulation: Water Hazard can manipulate the density of his water blasts so that they can turn into a bubble cushion to save Gwen from falling.
- Propulsion: Water Hazard can propel himself into the air using his water blasts.
- Enhanced Strength: Water Hazard was able to throw Buglizard, a creature at least twice his size, into a wall using only one arm.
- Enhanced Stamina: Water Hazard's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Agility: Water Hazard was able to dodge energy blasts fired at him by Incursean warships.