|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
Way Big is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a To'kustar created in Cosmic Storms. He is 150 feet tall with the ability to move at fast speeds and create a cosmic storm and has invulnerability, a To'kustar's only weak point is his fin, which momentarily paralyzes him when struck.
Gaining the ability to become Way Big in Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix, after Azmuth decides to deactivate the "Self-destruct mode" of the Omnitrix, Ben uses this form's size to his advantage. He was also seen in the non-canon episode "Ken 10" where Ben 10,000 fights Kevin 11,000 when he defeats Kenny. In Ben 10: Alien Force and Destroy All Aliens, the spikes on his hips and shoulders are gone and he now has green eyes. Way Big has great strength as shown in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien episode "The Ultimate Sacrifice" when he easily defeated all 6 Ultimates. He also has great strength on objects his size such as in "Primus" where he threw Vilgax into orbit, despite him being his own size. Also in "The Widening Gyre" he threw the garbage monster into the sun, despite it being relatively bigger.
In Ben 10: Omniverse, Way Big has his new design similar to his original. He also now speaks in a distorted voice with a Japanese accent.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Due to his tremendous size, Way Big possesses colossal amounts of physical strength, making him the biggest and strongest of Ben's aliens.
- Enhanced Durability: Way Big isn't even fazed when hit with possibly hundreds of lasers and explosives despite his massive size.
- Enhanced Stamina: Way Big's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Cosmic Rays: Way Big is able to fire cosmic rays at his opponents.
- Enhanced Speed: Way Big was able to move so fast he created a vortex so powerful it sent the Pacific Garbage Monster into the sun.
- Enhanced Agility: Way Big was able to dodge a mutant To'kustar's cosmic ray.