|This One-Line Article annoys Wonder Woman.|
She will pulverize it if you don't expand it in one month.
So sayeth the Princess of the Amazons:
I will strike thee!
This page was marked for deletion because it has little to no content at all. If you think it shouldn't be deleted, please comment in its talk page.
|“||This cat’s ready for a wild ride!||„|
|~ Wild Cat’s catchphrase|
|“||This cat always lands on his paws.||„|
|~ Secondary catchphrase|
Wild Cat is a member of the PAW Patrol and the very first member who isn't a dog. Instead, he is a ginger tabby cat. He is the team’s 14th member overall. Wild Cat debuted in the Season 7 episode "Moto Pups: Pups vs. the Ruff-Ruff Pack". He has a big rivalry with the Ruff-Ruff Pack.
In the North American/Canadian version of PAW Patrol, Wild Cat is voiced by Tristan Mammitzsch.
Wild Cat is a member of the PAW Patrol and the only cat member of the team. He joined them after the Ruff-Ruff Pack started to destroy Adventure Bay.
Wild Cat is a sandy brown and white cat wearing a helmet with a gold star and red stripes, a black jacket with red brims, a pup tag with a yellow trim, a silver background and a paw with red claws and a paw print. He also has a red collar with white stars on it. His tail has brown stripes and his tail has a white end.
- He is the PAW Patrol’s first member who is a cat.
- He is the fourth non-pup member of the team; first was Ryder, a human, second was Cap'n Turbot, and the third was Robo-Dog (the team’s robot pup).
- He is the second cat to talk, the first being The Copycat.
- Much like The Copycat, Wild Cat is designed differently from other cats in the show; he’s taller, his ears are longer, and he has a skinny tail in contrast to the other cats’ fluffy tails.
- His inclusion to the team different than Everest and Tracker.
- In Everest’s debut episode, Everest is given a pup-tag and officially becomes a member of the PAW Patrol.
- In Tracker’s debut episode, Tracker is given his entire uniform and pup-tag.
- In Wild Cat’s inclusion, he is given a badge on his helmet to formally induct him as the first cat of the PAW Patrol.
- He is the second PAW Patrol members to already have a job before joining the team; the first was Rex, who worked with Taylor and Dr. Turbot.
- He and Ryder are the only non-pup members who have their pup-packs and pup-tags names after dogs (Only Wild Cat) even though they are not.
- Wild Cat is similar to the Kitten Catastrophe Crew in that he has gear based on the standard PAW Patrol equipment. Unlike them, though, Wild Cat was given his equipment by Ryder and uses it to help others, as opposed to the Kitten Catastrophe Crew who cause trouble.
- Wild Cat has a fear of mice. When they appeared on one of the giant donuts, he was scared of them but continued to do his work and save the Ruff-Ruff Pack. This was confirmed in "Moto Pups: Pups Save the Donuts".
- He was also scared when he saw Squeak the first time.
- His fear of mice is known as musophobia.
- However, in real life, cats like to hunt during the nighttime for mice and catch them as their prey. Sometimes cats will eat them.
- His name is referred to in the closed captions as Wildcat.
- He is also referred to as Wildcat as seen on the toys.
- On his deluxe motorcycle toy, Wild Cat looks different; he has some dark brown fur, with his tail being white. His eyes are also dark blue, and his nose is darker pink.
- Wild Cat is shown to stretch his paws out during the briefings. This is what cats do when they get tired.
- With yarn being in his pup-pack (or cat-pack), it makes sense, because cats love to play with yarn in real life.
- He is the second character in the show to have a pink nose, the first being Ella.
- It is unknown if Wild Cat was abandoned, lost, or had an owner.
- However, due to him having no tag on his collar, it is most likely that Wild Cat was a stray cat before becoming a stunt cyclist, meaning he might have been abandoned or lost.
- Just like Ella, Tuck, and Rex, Wild Cat has yet to receive official PAW Patrol gear.
- When he lands on four paws, he does perfectly like all cats do.
- He has been a stunt cyclist all his life.