| Hulk Smash Puny Wildmutt for the following reason(s):|
Merge with Ben Tennyson
Please discuss it on .
Wildmutt is one of Ben Tennyson's Alien Egos from the first Ben 10 Series.
His vocal sound effects were provided by Dee Bradley Baker, who also voiced Diamondhead, Chromastone, Water Hazard, Terraspin, Spidermonkey, NRG, Humungousaur, Swampfire, Big Chill, Jetray, Echo Echo, Armodrillo and Four Arms in the same franchise and Rex in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
In the Original Series, Wildmutt is a animalistic alien, often compared to a dog or described as being dog-like. He has orange fur, and orange quills on his back, arms and under his mouth. He has dark grey claws on his fingers and toes, pale yellow teeth and black lips. Wildmutt has no eyes, ears, visible nose or a tail. However, he has gill-like organs at the sides of his neck. He wears a black and white brace with the Omnitrix Symbol on his left shoulder. As a 4 year old toddler, Wildmutt is smaller and thinner.
In Ultimate Alien, Wildmutt looks exactity the same, but his lips are now orange instead of black, He now wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his front chest therefore no longer wears the brace on his left shoulder. His ultimate form is a deep red instead of orange, and has a row of pale coloured spikes running along his back. He also has a tail with a spike at the end, similar to a scorpion's stinger.
In Omniverse, Wildmutt's appearance hasn't changed much, but his lips are now black again, his forearms are a bit bigger and he wears a green and white collar with the Omnitrix on his neck.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Senses: Despite having no eyes, Wildmutt can sense oncoming attacks such as energy blasts or physical attacks.
- Enhanced Reflexes: With the above ability, Wildmutt was fast enough to dodge energy beams.
- Enhanced Agility: Wildmutt is agile enough to swing around the forest while dodging lasers.
- Enhanced Stamina: Wildmutt's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Strength: Wildmutt is strong enough to throw a dumpster at the Limax.
- Enhanced Speed: Wildmutt is capable of running on all fours at excellent speed.
- Enhanced Durability: Wildmutt is able to survive an entire tower falling on top of him.
- Enhanced Digging: Wildmutt can easily dig through solid concrete.
- Sharp Fangs: Wildmutt has razor-sharp fangs which grant him an incredibly lethal bite and strong enough to tear through metal.
- Sharp Claws: Wildmutt has razor-sharp claws which are sufficient to rend most substances.
- Wall Crawling: Wildmutt is able to scale and adhere to any surface.
While not a very commonly used alien, Wildmutt was still useful in many situations, and could always hold his own in a fight, although he has been effectively taken care of multiple times by enemies (When he attacked Charmcaster, she was able to hold him back, and soon sent him falling under the floor by detonating a few mini bombs under him. In a different episode, when he confronted Kevin Levin in a tram, the boy made part of the interior fall onto him, briefly trapping him while he made his escape).