| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||Wulf: Libera? (Free?)
Danny: Jes, libera, mio amiko. (Yes, free, my friend.)
|~ Wulf and Danny Phantom|
Wulf is a ghost werewolf with retractable claws that have the rare ability to tear holes between Earth and the Ghost Zone. He was a prisoner in Walker's jail and was detained with a special shock collar until set free by Danny. He also only speaks Esperanto, which at first only Tucker understands, though Sam and Danny later learn it. Like any other wolf, he is very sociable and enjoys the company of friends.
Wulf resembles a large, muscular anthropomorphic wolf or werewolf. Wulf wears a worn green sweatshirt, with a hood that he usually keeps down, and worn green pants.
Wulf's first appearance was in "Public Enemies" as a prisoner of Walker. Walker sends him to find Danny Phantom and his friends in exchange for his freedom. However, after meeting Danny, the two quickly become friends. Danny, Sam, and Tucker do their best to help Wulf, eventually freeing him from the shock collar Walker placed on him. In return, he helps Danny stop Walker, risking his own freedom.
In "Boxed Up Fury," Wulf makes a cameo appearance on a wanted poster with a $1 million bounty on his head. This draws the envy of the Box Ghost, as his bounty is only $2.50.
He later appears in "Claw of the Wild." He manages to escape Walker's jail again by creating a ghost portal, though he accidentally leaves it open, allowing various ghost creatures to escape into the summer camp where Danny and his friends are staying. Walker realizes this, and abducts the campers of the camp, including Tucker, to lure Wulf and Danny back. Danny, Sam, and Wulf manage to take out Walker's goons and free the campers. Danny then releases Wulf into the woods.
Wulf's final appearance is in the series finale, "Phantom Planet." He is one of Danny's many Ghost Zone allies who help to power the machine to save the Earth by turning it intangible.
Powers and Abilities
- Intangibility, Invisibility, Flight: Standard ghost powers. Wulf is able to float, turn intangible to pass through objects, and invisible to be unnoticed by others.
- Superhuman Physical Abilities: Standard ghost attribute. Wulf is extremely fast (on four or two legs) and strong enough throw a ghost tiger away with ease or jump at really high distance. He also durable and resistant enough to withstand hard hits from Walker and his men. His reflexes and agility are roughly twice as faster than the best human athletes.
- Healing Factor: Though he was wounded in "Claw of the Wild," he was capable of healing faster than a normal human being.
- Enhanced Senses: Wulf's animalistic sense of smell and hearing are as keen as a wolf's, enabling him to track his prey or his lost companions. They are on the same level as those of wolves or even higher. It could also have night vision, although it is not mentioned.
- Claws: As a werewolf, Wulf has razor-sharp retractable claws from his fingers that can break through even ghost shields by drilling through them, tear open portals to the Ghost Zone, tear ghosts from human bodies they are possessing, and more. He can use his claws to spin at high speed to turn himself into a living drill that pierces the ground, attack his enemies in this way, or use this to penetrate ghost shields. Wulf's claws seem to glow blue when he uses his claws, not only for fighting, but also for the following effects:
- Ghost Portal Creation: Wulf's claws can tear open portals between the Ghost Zone and Earth or as Walker states "the ability to claw into the real world at will".
- Exorcism: Wulf's claws allow him to rip/pull out an overshadowing ghost out of a possessed human's body. This works by forcing his claws through the victims, simply stabbing them or using it in combat. Fortunately for the human, his claws leave no visible damage, although they weaken the ghost.