| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Yumi Yoshimura is one of the main protagonists from the TV show, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, known for her tomboyish, goth nature. She is Ami Onuki's best friend.
She was voiced by Grey DeLisle for the English dub, and by Sachiko Kojima for the Japanese dub.
Yumi dresses in a rock style with studded necklaces and bracelets, a light purple T-shirt with a skull, a black miniskirt, purple shorts, and black boots. For nightime, Yumi wears a white sleeved nightgown. For swimwear, Yumi first wears camouflage bikini in the episode "Robopop", but in "Surf's Up" and "Onwards" Yumi now wears an purple bikini with half a skull on the bikini top and the other half on the bikini bottom. For formal wear, Yumi wears a black dress with the same studded necklace from her main outfit and wears black opera gloves. For ninja wear, Yumi wears a black sleeveless ninja outfit and wears a black balaclava.
Yumi can be more impetuous than her friend Ami is and rushes headlong into a decision before thinking. However, she has a mature side, too, and sometimes reasons with Ami's childish obsessions.
- Yumi has a cameo role in the OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes! episode "Crossover Nexus".
- Yumi's voice almost sounds like Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, in fact, both share the same voice actress.
- The character is very similar to Luna Loud from Nickelodeon's The Loud House and Ryūko Matoi from Studio Trigger's Kill la Kill.
- Yumi's personality is very similar to Sam Manson from Nickelodeon's Danny Phantom (aside the fact that they are both goth and are both voiced by Grey DeLisle).
- Shes drives a blue Knight from midnght club 2 in Konekokittens adventure on youtube