|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Yuu Kashima is a female character in the anime and manga series Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. She's a good friend of Chiyo Sakura, Umetarou Nozaki, Yuzuki Seo, Hirotaka Wakamatsu, Mikoto Mikoshiba, and Masayuki Hori, and the elder sister of Rei Kashima, who attends mddle school at The Ladies Academy.
She is voiced by Mai Nakahara in the Japanese version of the anime, and Monica Rial in the English version of the anime.
Yuu Kashima is a short, ear and forehead length, dark blue hair, pale skin, and black eyes. She's always seen wearing a black shirt covering a white undershirt, a red tie strung from her white shirt, partially hidden underneath of her black shirt, and a dark blue skirt in her bottom half, with black stockings traveling halfway up her legs, and brown shoes on her feet.
In addition to her rather androgynous appearance, Kashima also display a somewhat princely personality, often flirting with the girls and calling them, "hime" (Japanese for "princess"). Additionally, she likes it when girls fuss over her and considers all of them as beautiful. She has difficulty working hard.
She has a firm loyalty towards Masayuki Hori (whom she calls Hori-chan-senpai), and often seeks his attention. She tries to please Hori, but more often than not, misunderstands the situation and ends up getting things very wrong. For example, she mistook Hori's interest in shoujo manga as a desire to dress and act as a girl, and ended up doing many embarrassing things to Hori such as leaving skirts in his locker.
- Yuu's surname Kashima means "deer" (鹿) (ka) and "island" (島) (shima).
- Kashima's birthday is on Halloween.
- Kashima considers all women as beautiful, but her ideal type for men is unknown.
- Kashima's family is her father, mother and a younger sister named Rei Kashima (who is in middle school).
- Kashima is known to excel in all school subjects as she is good in all sports, being at the top of her class but she is tone deaf (revealed in Episode 10) and tries to hide this fact from everyone. Yuzuki Seo tries to coach her but to no avail. Additionally, her elective subject is Calligraphy.
- Kashima likes nishikyou pickles while disliking pungent and bitter foods.
- Kashima's hobbies include eating food at restaurants and shopping.
- Kashima is ranked 4th in the character popularity poll, according to the official fan book.
- According to her character profile in Chapter 40.5, Kashima's breast size is barely anything and she dresses like a 'bookish male student'.
- Kashima had apparently met Masayuki Hori when she was in her 2nd Year of Middle school, picking up something he had dropped near an unknown train station. During this time, she was still shorter than him and her hair was longer than it is now.