Zoroark is a Dark-type Pokémon from Generation V. It evolves from Zorua at Level 30. In Generation VIII, it has a Hisuian Form that makes it a Normal/Ghost Type.
Zoroark is a foxlike Pokémon covered mainly in dark grayish fur. It has a pointed muzzle, red lining around its eyes and mouth, teal eyes, a fluffy black ruff of fur around its neck, and a long, voluminous spiky crimson mane with grey tips. A teal-colored band encircles the bottom part of Zoroark's mane like a ponytail (The ponytail serves as a fox tail). It has three sharp red claws on each of its limbs.
Zoroark's Hisuian form consists of light grey fur on its body, a white mane with red tips resembling tendrils, red spots on its arms and legs and deep navy blue claws. Its eyes are yellow with red markings on the edge and deep blue inside of its ears.
- Black/Y/Alpha Sapphire - Bonds between these Pokémon are very strong. It protects the safety of its pack by tricking its opponents.
- White/X/Omega Ruby - Each has the ability to fool a large group of people simultaneously. They protect their lair with illusory scenery.
- Black 2 and White 2 - Stories say those who tried to catch Zoroark were trapped in an illusion and punished.
- Ultra Sun - It doesn’t just transform itself—it also has the power to make hundreds of people see its illusions.
- Ultra Moon - If it thinks humans are going to discover its den, Zoroark shows them visions that make them wander around in the woods.
- Sword - This Pokémon cares deeply about others of its kind, and it will conjure terrifying illusions to keep its den and pack safe.
- Shield - Seeking to ease the burden of their solitude, lonely trainers tell Zoroark to show illusions to them.
Zoroark is the evolved form of Zorua as of level 30.
|Black 2/White 2||Evolve Zorua||None|
|X/Y||Winding Woods, Pokémon Village||Rare|
|Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire||Evolve Zorua||None|
|Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon||Poni Grove||Common|
- Zoroark is the first Unova Pokémon ever seen in the anime; specifically, in the movie Zoroark: Master of Illusions.
- In Black 2/White 2, a Backpacker talks to you about Zoroark and a new TM you received. The hiker is later revealed to be a Zoroark under disguise of a Backpacker, then you notice it escaped.
- Despite getting N's Zorua from the house in Driftveil City in Pokémon Black 2/White 2, N still appears to have a Zoroark, which leads you to N's Castle.
- Zoroark, Zorua and Ditto are the only Pokémon that can transform into humans and other Pokémon in the games; however, in the movie Pokémon Heroes: Latios & Latias, Latias was also shown to have that ability.
- Zoroark is based on the kitsune of Japanese folklore; a shape-shifting, mythical fox that would trick unsuspecting travelers for fun. This is similar to Ninetales, another Pokémon based on the kitsune, although Zoroark is based on the darker variant.
- Zoroark's name comes from zorro, which is Spanish for "fox", and dark.
Gym Leaders, Trial Captains, and Island Kahunas
Elite Four, Finalists, and Quarter Finalists
Groups and Organizations